URL / Website: https://houston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/290/22520870.html
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 290-Tidwell
Activities: 17.5 minute rub, 10 minute tug
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I am not sure how I screwed this up...texted one person then went to see another. She looks just like the ad...40+ okay condition all things considered.
Recommendation: Yes
Entertaining read, at least. LOL
  • Pyle1
  • 07-12-2022, 10:38 AM
I feel this.
  • Uomo
  • 07-12-2022, 12:32 PM
I feel ya
Nan,
You're always good for an honest review and a laugh. Appreciate it.
When I am going somewhere that I haven’t been before, or seeing someone that I have not met before, I also take a copy of Good Housekeeping with me…just in case.
Originally Posted by latinluvr465

LOL!

Originally Posted by latinluvr465
Ewwwwww….maybe when I’m 70 yo that might makes some sense, but for now, just ewwwwww!!!!!!
Y’all crazy. The membership is worth it for the stories alone. ��
When I am going somewhere that I haven’t been before, or seeing someone that I have not met before, I also take a copy of Good Housekeeping with me…just in case. Originally Posted by Tiger407
Why not Redbook, Vogue, or the Sears catalog?

One of my rotation is one that Fozzie gave me as his review was regular FBSM with nothing else. I went twice and abused meself. On the third time I hit the jackpot. She handles everything now very expertly and edges most of the hour. I just squeeze my eyes tightly closed and have no problem moisturizing her with my unique protein cream!

CT has a diamond or two amongst the regular butter churners if you’re quiet, polite, and have a little “spidey sense.” And you can be a regular brown recluse or wolf. You don’t have to be a black widow to find a good nut every now and then (shout out). Wait. A squirrel? A fox? A Reese’s manufacturing facility not yet shut down by the federal government showing their power? Oops wrong forum...

Nice review NaN!
  • Pyle1
  • 07-12-2022, 08:30 PM
I do have a question for you NaN, what about that ad you linked was it that got the sap rising and prompted you to contact Milly?
Pyle, desperation (close and quick). The shotgun approach.

Too many comments to go one by one but guys you are fucking killing me LMAO
Are you sure it was 17.5 minutes and not 18? If it wasn't 18 there's no way in hell I'm going.

I counted the seconds