SWINGER TO JACK SHACK OR COUPLES BEING CONFUSED????

Things amongst us that's the question, so I hear that lately WE HAVE BUTT BANDITS THAT WANT TO SLIP INTO A POOL OF YELLOW CANDLE WAX. Then I have this craving for someone to play victim to a CAR JACKING just weirdly sad to say that when you cry wolf you won't have time to play victim because you're not a fifth wheel mount to a BIG TRUCK.

If I think of desperation to a money game it wouldn't be to blindly guide someone to their next level of APRIL FOOLS JOKES BUT HEY that WORM ain't about that fishing trip lol hahahaha Never mind just was curious to how much fun A STAR CAN FALL FROM AN ATTACK TO A MONEY Laundering RICO SPILL. Anyways I PRAY THEY MAKE SURE THE PLATES ARE EQUALLY HANDED TO THE ONES WHO CANT SEEM TO SWING OUT OF THE LANE THEY CANT CONTROL anymore.

On a lighter NOTE KEEPING UP WITH SPORTS YOU KNOW THE RAIDERS ARE MY TEAM FAVORITE SO PLAY CORRECTLY AND TESTING WATER MIGHT GET A POOR PERSON HIT UP FOR KEEP A DMV STATE HOLD ON SOME PETITIONS OF Pedophiles whom are DEEP IN A LEGO SYSTEM.

Online famously used as a BRANCH TO A TREE

THANKS EVERYONE FOR KEEPING THE FORUMS RUNNING SMOOTHLY NO CRACKS IS DEF NO WACKS mg_smi lie:

Other than my desire to be "under" that boootaaay, this will take contemplation.
Oooookayyyy….
Anyone have the necessary Berlitz course ?
are you an AI?
I’m not a 5th wheel mount to a big truck. But I’d like to go to the jack shack.
I totally missed something between the candle wax and the Raiders?

Can someone please explain?
Did VENUSNOVA get a hold of her account?
This is why I gave up drugs.
Can you text me the phone of your dealer.
Did VENUSNOVA get a hold of her account? Originally Posted by JJ8901
That was my thoughts. Exactly who it sounds like.
OK,
Certain word usage above had me unpack my pointy darts case.
Lets not go anywhere near guideline 14 again.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-12-2022, 02:26 AM
ya'll are way off base here. i love venus' balls to the wall approach to the hobby, fucking every which way til sunday, and general enthusiasm for life.

but seeskylar (not show up..kidding skylar! ha ha..) is a poetic genius of rare talent seen in the hobby, and outside the hobby, which, well, when you think about it, pretty much covers all the bases..

TW is correct. also see e.g. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2414801. the translation starts on page 2. but this post is really gonna put me to the test, i think. may need to do a mobile shout out to Deep Blue or Lieutenant Commander Data to figure out the larger epistemological and ontological themes that seeskylar is driving home. also, i will be trying to see if this is simply her latest opus or in fact her magnum opus..

toodlez.. oh wait, that's natalia's byline..

can someone put her on blast again so the best reverse trolling provider west of the mississippi-and also east of the mississippi-can show us again what hobbyist roadkill looks like..

and btw, when i got into it with natalia, i sorta held my own-ish. now i just dream about winning the lottery mega-bajillions aka natalia's deliciously scrumptious greek cherry..

has anyone slathered their whole body in ghost chili extract and then gone out for a hike tho. it was fun... for the angels and demons who both appeared to be enjoying the show at my expense, but for me it felt like i was a centrally placed clown in a very large bonfire, bigger than the bonfire of the vanities. i get the demons part, but i expected better from the angels. they just kept pointing at me and laughing and trying to stand up straight but having great difficulty. what kind of example was that for the demons. bastards..

oh shoot, i'm off topic. wait, what even is the topic? anyone figured that out yet. i may need a mushroom sammich to git er dun, as they say in texas..
  • pxmcc
  • 10-12-2022, 10:40 PM
TW, see what u can do with this. i suddenly have 5 close to simultaneous deadlines in the rw. side note: it would seem that the ssw is way more fun than the rw..
man, she was sending me weird ass text messages so I had to block her