LOL.....Welcome back Kimk......I mean courtneymodelxx

You just can't make this shit up

So we go from "I'm no lomger FOTM and cant make ends meet. What do I do?"
So things have slowed way down to the point in thinking of leaving the hobby, I've tried everything from adding new pictures to considering review specials. Review specials now in effect Originally Posted by courtney modelxx
To: "That wasn't me. Fuck all of you. I'm on to bigger things. Delete my account"
I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ONE BIG STATEMENT THAT SOMEONE GOT INTO MY ACCOUNT AND POSTED THE "THINGS HAVE SLOWED DOWN(REVIEW SPECIALS)" IN THE COED DISCUSSIONS. WHICH IS WHY I NEVER STEPPED IN TO THE THREAD THAT BECAME EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA IT EVEN EXISTED!!!!!

I AM DONE WITH THIS FOR GOOD MOVING ON TO A BIGGER AND WAY BETTER OPPORTUNITY THAN THIS EVER WAS. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SHOWED ME SUPPORT, LOVE, CARE, AND RESPECT. THANK YOU TO MY REPEATS WHICH SOME WERE NOT ALL FROM HERE BUT I DID HAVE THEM! I ALWAYS DID MY BEST TO MAKE MY CLIENTS FEEL SPECIAL.

THE GUY WHO WROTE THE "RUMORS" OF ME GAINING WEIGHT AND HAVING TANNING ISSUES WAS A LIAR WHO WANTED ME TO JUST CUDDLE NEXT TO HIM WHILE HE JERKED HIMSELF OFF IN THE END OF THE SESSION AND I OFFERED TO TAKE OVER IN A DIFFERENT WAY BUT THE FREAKO WANTED ME JUST TO CUDDLE NEXT TO HIM FOR SOME REASON SO I DID WHAT HE WANTED ME TO DO BECAUSE I ALWAYS WANTED TO PLEASE MY CLIENTS WITH WHAT THEY WANTED.... AND INSTEAD OF PROVING THAT THIS LYING POS WAS LYING IN HIS REVIEW YOU ALL STUPIDLY BELIEVED IT AND SO SHAME ON YOU!!

SO PLEASE DEACTIVATE OR MAKE MY ACCOUNT GUEST IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE I WILL NEVER BE BACK ON THIS SITE, ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THAT IVED READ AND HOW IVE BEEN TREATED RECENTLY... Originally Posted by courtney modelxx
And now we have: "Fuck my land lord and being behind in rent. I hate being a whore so I'm raising my rates to 300/hr"
Hi guys, Thanks for taking the time out to check out my new profile. I've only been in the business a short while and found it necessary to rebrand myself. Some of you would know me as KimK as my reviews would state. Originally Posted by courtney modelxx
So?
Mmmm Popcorn My Favorite
Dorthy you're so hot
Oh, give her a break. If you crucify a woman for being emotional or crazy, you wouldn't have any.
Swear this guy makes the dumbest posts.
  • N.M.
  • 02-15-2016, 08:01 PM
So? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Exactly.
Swear this guy makes the dumbest posts. Originally Posted by the cute papi
Please record that and send it to him....
Please record that and send it to him.... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Awesome.

At least he embraced his legacy in another post, he's trying to rejoin the community imo, acknowledging is the first step to recovery, healing and atonement. Of course that doesn't mean you ladies will stop tar and feathering. Do as you choose befitting girls.
Don't know what the fuss is all about , many girls have gone through this stage in there career including Dorthy, as well as agency girls reinventing themselves such as Natalia, or just recently that Moroccan girl , etc, etc. You get the point .
Exactly.

Please record that and send it to him....
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

Hahahahahaha, even I thought this was hilarious.
Don't know what the fuss is all about , many girls have gone through this stage in there career including Dorthy, as well as agency girls reinventing themselves such as Natalia, or just recently that Moroccan girl , etc, etc. You get the point . Originally Posted by 08cris
  • N.M.
  • 02-15-2016, 09:05 PM
Don't know what the fuss is all about , many girls have gone through this stage in there career including Dorthy, as well as agency girls reinventing themselves such as Natalia, or just recently that Moroccan girl , etc, etc. You get the point . Originally Posted by 08cris

There isn't any fuss sweetie, most of us don't care or if anything would probably wish her well. But see, there are some Lunatics on this site such as the OP who love attention but they're so irrelevant and can't get it on their own.
So he either starts threads like this one trying to ridiculize someone or he picks catty fights with providers to get some relevance and goes around spreading his hate for them and talking bad about them in hopes that others would find them less appealing...
He epic fails at it, but I guess somehow in his twisted mind he's "winning" and thinks he accomplishes his objective....

LOL

Look at his post history and what I just said will make perfect sense.
Mmmm Popcorn My Favorite Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
pass it mitch

Swear this guy makes the dumbest posts. Originally Posted by the cute papi
you're just jealous
Hope it all works out for her this time around

Models have to eat too
Kuso NO?