“Fredo” Has “’Roid Rage” Again.

Saw that, his wife had the virus after him and now one of their sons has the covid
Saw that, his wife had the virus after him and now one of their sons has the covid Originally Posted by winn dixie
His wife in her "wellness" blog discussed how her bleach baths, high volume vitamin IVs, and electromagnetic therapy all helped her fight the Wuhan Virus.

Haven't heard if she had Fredo and son doing same treatments, but possibly that contributes to his rage.
well fredo has a melt down... over his job????

bahahahahahaha....
https://nypost.com/2020/04/13/chris-...d-19-meltdown/

This guy is out of control. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If he hates his job at CNN he should just quit.
If he hates his job at CNN he should just quit. Originally Posted by friendly fred

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KXLwwOYn1tjQ8w
If he hates his job at CNN he should just quit. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I hate his job too. He should quit.
Yous have a remote controlled teevee?
... her bleach baths, high volume vitamin IVs, and electromagnetic therapy all helped her fight the Wuhan Virus. ... Originally Posted by eccielover
From the other day.

...Medical police state: FBI and HHS raid medical spa treating coronavirus patients with intravenous vitamin C

A health and wellness facility in Michigan that was treating potential Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) patients with intravenous vitamin C has been raided and shut down by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for allegedly committing “fraud.”... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Yous have a remote controlled teevee? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yes, i really like what chris hayes has had to say bout ol' touchy feely joe
Yes, i really like what chris hayes has had to say bout ol' touchy feely joe Originally Posted by winn dixie

Oops, Chris is gonna be booted of ye olde Plantation.