Miranda Leigh

So I’ve been trying to see her for a while now, but I’m a little hung up on her screening procedures. Why the hell would she need to see my work badge, employee number, or anything else that’s specific to my occupation/life? Am I crazy, or just being a Dick about refusing to reaveal that kind of information? I think she used to be a member here but haven’t seen anything relatively recent. Her new pictures are cute, but is there anybody out there who has really given info out to see her?
Sir, only you can determine what types of info, if any, that you are willing to share.
Sir, only you can determine what types of info, if any, that you are willing to share. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Great advice. Can you make this a Pinned post somewhere?
So I’ve been trying to see her for a while now, but I’m a little hung up on her screening procedures. Why the hell would she need to see my work badge, employee number, or anything else that’s specific to my occupation/life? Am I crazy, or just being a Dick about refusing to reaveal that kind of information? I think she used to be a member here but haven’t seen anything relatively recent. Her new pictures are cute, but is there anybody out there who has really given info out to see her? Originally Posted by Flyyfisher
It all depends on how much you trust the hooker. Over the years I’ve built a nice sized database of let’s just call it reverse hofo so if you wanna know anything about the ones who want your personal info, shoot me a PM I’d be glad to share theirs with you if I have it, you know, for safety concerns. This might need to be a sticky as well.
Moved from Questions for Staff to Coed Discussions. dj8