Miranda Leigh

So I’ve been trying to see her for a while now, but I’m a little hung up on her screening procedures. Why the hell would she need to see my work badge, employee number, or anything else that’s specific to my occupation/life? Am I crazy, or just being a Dick about refusing to reaveal that kind of information? I think she used to be a member here but haven’t seen anything relatively recent. Her new pictures are cute, but is there anybody out there who has really given info out to see her?
I've seen her twice over 2 years ago and there was literally no screening method. She advertised her hotel in Robinson and I told her that I lived down the street and she basically said come on over. She was strictly no GFE and everything was covered. I was going through a black chick phase and her looks were right up my alley. She did have these weird spots all over both of her legs but no signs of you know what so I brushed it off as non-concerning. Something noteworthy of my 2 visits with her that is ultimately the very reason why I won't see her again and that is not every guy is the same size/shape so by logic you'd think that she would have to adjust herself in the doggy position(spread legs a little wider or put her butt up in the air more) to accommodate the height of the guy putting his penis in her. Well, she likes to complain about that, like a lot. I won't get into details but let's just say other than being a smooth talker I didn't enjoy much of my 2 visits with her. Gave her the benefit of the doubt the first time and she gave me a discount the second time to see her again but nothing changed between that one and the first so off the list she went.
Just realized that you probably should've posted this is the men's lounge because someone from the grandma/moo moo mafia is going to verbally attack everyone with opposing views by anyone without a penis. Then again also noticed that this is your first post and you won't even be able to see it without having premium if it were to be moved there.
I've seen her twice over 2 years ago and there was literally no screening method. She advertised her hotel in Robinson and I told her that I lived down the street and she basically said come on over. She was strictly no GFE and everything was covered. I was going through a black chick phase and her looks were right up my alley. She did have these weird spots all over both of her legs but no signs of you know what so I brushed it off as non-concerning. Something noteworthy of my 2 visits with her that is ultimately the very reason why I won't see her again and that is not every guy is the same size/shape so by logic you'd think that she would have to adjust herself in the doggy position(spread legs a little wider or put her butt up in the air more) to accommodate the height of the guy putting his penis in her. Well, she likes to complain about that, like a lot. I won't get into details but let's just say other than being a smooth talker I didn't enjoy much of my 2 visits with her. Gave her the benefit of the doubt the first time and she gave me a discount the second time to see her again but nothing changed between that one and the first so off the list she went. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
Thanks for the reply, it reassures my decision not to disclose my life history in order to see her. I’m shocked that you got through her screening so easily, she must have been hard up for something when you met up. Every time I’ve tried to meet her she’s called me out on using burner numbers or phones or prior conversations (I’m not married but I’d rather avoid whore conversations if able) to shut me down. I don’t think I’m too far off the path of normal, but I’m always surprised when I see new ads pop up from her. Who are the idiots giving her the information she requires to see her? Why does she want it, and what does she do with it? How does she pay the bills with these obsurd requirements?
I seen her back when she was an occasional out of towner OG Backpage ho from Erie before she moved down here permanently. She’s an official Tryst provider so she’s got her assistants from the lard and overcharged crowd to help her out.
Thanks for the reply, it reassures my decision not to disclose my life history in order to see her. I’m shocked that you got through her screening so easily, she must have been hard up for something when you met up. Every time I’ve tried to meet her she’s called me out on using burner numbers or phones or prior conversations (I’m not married but I’d rather avoid whore conversations if able) to shut me down. I don’t think I’m too far off the path of normal, but I’m always surprised when I see new ads pop up from her. Who are the idiots giving her the information she requires to see her? Why does she want it, and what does she do with it? How does she pay the bills with these obsurd requirements? Originally Posted by Flyyfisher
Honestly couldn't tell you. Usually if you dick them over they'll share your personal info on whatever site it is that they use, I can't remember, to ridicule you if you ever try to see someone that uses the site to store info but only if you contact them using the exact phone number which is why I change burner numbers once a month.
Thanks for the reply, it reassures my decision not to disclose my life history in order to see her. . . .

I don’t think I’m too far off the path of normal, but I’m always surprised when I see new ads pop up from her. Who are the idiots giving her the information she requires to see her? Why does she want it, and what does she do with it? How does she pay the bills with these obsurd requirements? Originally Posted by Flyyfisher
You are not far from the path of normal. The vast majority of guys here will tell you - do not share personal info. No need to share work badges, employee numbers, or anything else that’s specific to your occupation/life. All you are doing is asking for trouble of you do disclose it.

BTW - maybe I missed it but have providers started disclosing their personal info to guys? Nah, didn't think so. The hobby is built around anonymity.
Almost every girl on Tryst will take a reference if you don’t want to give out your personal info. That’s always the route I take.
You are not far from the path of normal. The vast majority of guys here will tell you - do not share personal info. No need to share work badges, employee numbers, or anything else that’s specific to your occupation/life. All you are doing is asking for trouble of you do disclose it.

BTW - maybe I missed it but have providers started disclosing their personal info to guys? Nah, didn't think so. The hobby is built around anonymity. Originally Posted by berryberry
It's real kick in the dick that when I first started hobbying, I didn't have the disposable income to see upscale providers, and now that I do have it, they're now requesting your actual resume before booking. I've heard too many HORROR stories, and thats where I draw the line...
It's real kick in the dick that when I first started hobbying, I didn't have the disposable income to see upscale providers, and now that I do have it, they're now requesting your actual resume before booking. I've heard too many HORROR stories, and thats where I draw the line... Originally Posted by snoopy75
Higher-end providers who insist on a resume, LinkedIn, employment information, etc., from a potential client do so at least in part because they only want to see a "certain type" of client. They don't want to see the average working shmoe who's been saving up for the last 3 months to splurge on a high-rate provider. They only want to see guys who could afford their rate any day of the week if they so choose. More specifically, they only want to see guys who have something really significant to lose if something goes south, and they want to have sufficient leverage to make sure it happens if so.

Guys who were around in ASPD days might remember, there was an "elite" provider in the New York and Philly area back then who was somewhat infamous for making use of that kind of leverage. Once you actually saw her (and she had your info - which of course she'd promise to delete after screening, except she never did), she tried to exercise total control over what you would say (or not say) about her in reviews and forum posts. There were *numerous* accounts of guys who said something about her online that pissed her off, and she'd show up at their place of work asking to talk to their boss, to let the boss know that one of his employees was seeing hookers in his spare time. Yet, guys continued to give her their personal information, and continued to see her. Go figure.
Higher-end providers who insist on a resume, LinkedIn, employment information, etc., from a potential client do so at least in part because they only want to see a "certain type" of client. They don't want to see the average working shmoe who's been saving up for the last 3 months to splurge on a high-rate provider. They only want to see guys who could afford their rate any day of the week if they so choose. More specifically, they only want to see guys who have something really significant to lose if something goes south, and they want to have sufficient leverage to make sure it happens if so.

Guys who were around in ASPD days might remember, there was an "elite" provider in the New York and Philly area back then who was somewhat infamous for making use of that kind of leverage. Once you actually saw her (and she had your info - which of course she'd promise to delete after screening, except she never did), she tried to exercise total control over what you would say (or not say) about her in reviews and forum posts. There were *numerous* accounts of guys who said something about her online that pissed her off, and she'd show up at their place of work asking to talk to their boss, to let the boss know that one of his employees was seeing hookers in his spare time. Yet, guys continued to give her their personal information, and continued to see her. Go figure. Originally Posted by laserface
Yep Laserface, you nailed it on the leverage aspect. Everyone should follow basic common sense. Don't share personal info. Always use a hobby phone or burner number and be careful where you park to protect your license plate info.

As I said earlier - I don't believe providers have started disclosing their personal info to guys, have they? Nah, didn't think so. The hobby is built around anonymity.

Be smart guys
  • SD78
  • 08-13-2020, 12:20 AM
Well shit, I have been considering this chick lately but not any more.
I had seen her a few years ago. Definitely not GFE. But she looked like one of my sisters kids and that creeped me out too much.
I tried to set something up with her last week and she gave me a hard time for using a burner number. Conversation stopped there, after reading above seems like it was to my benefit.