Special Thanks from Nikki Tylor!

Thank everyone for my wonderful and successful tour. I really enjoyed all old friends and the many new ones

I really Hope to see you all again before I go and catch all the ones I wasn't able to see since I booked so fast.

Much love to all Nikki Tylor New Orleans who dat girl!

P.S. Shout out to Santa looking forward to going fast w you in your magic sleigh ride soon
Glad ya rocked thier worlds! You are a treasure!
Glad ya rocked thier worlds! You are a treasure! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree !!!!
thought you were "retiring?" now you have a pimp too? classic.
thought you were "retiring?" now you have a pimp too? classic. Originally Posted by ronjeremy
Who are calling a pimp???
Who are calling a pimp??? Originally Posted by skeeter
Believe they are referring to the Santa references.
I guess we'll see ....
mwah!! NIKKI TYLOR!!
Who are calling a pimp??? Originally Posted by skeeter
from the 'horse's' mouth

" i am the only indy lady left in new orleans. everyone else is either pimped by annie, london or santa." ironic indeed.
SOMEONE is off their MEDS again!!! lol

If i have a PIMP then U R NOT LONDON AFFILIATED!

BORING typically HATER CRAP as USUALLY!!!

LOVE U Diva and Skeeter too....MUAH!

Now i am off to the WHO DAT GAME!!!! WHO DAT! WHO DAT!
MUAAAAAAH!!!! thank you Dallas....WHO DAT! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO
it's a shame you don't know how nuts you sound. you accuse someone else of being off their meds, when you're the dumb ass who retires every 3 months just to get more business, and forgets you did it. you're a train wreck. you are obsessed with both london and jessa and have fucked over at least 6 providers in this area. high school drop out. whassa matter, outdoorsman can't support you?
If the mods don't take care of this pretty quick this thread is going to make the last one look like a walk in the park ....

You register yesterday under a new account and know what had been going on indicates you have more than one which is a violation ....

You have NO idea what Nikki's statement meant ( and yes I do )....

Call me white knight or defending what is right but this needs to stop ....
it's a shame you don't know how nuts you sound. you accuse someone else of being off their meds, when you're the dumb ass who retires every 3 months just to get more business, and forgets you did it. you're a train wreck. you are obsessed with both london and jessa and have fucked over at least 6 providers in this area. high school drop out. whassa matter, outdoorsman can't support you? Originally Posted by ronjeremy
I don't think Nikki needs to say anything for everyone to know that her reputation as a provider will always be a lot harder to damage than you ranting negatives. I do believe you are the one who made the pimp statement which we all know is simply untrue, this ANYTHING else you say will most likely be valued just as much.

Besides, I'm still gonna get me some of that Nikki Sticky Licky hehehe
If the mods don't take care of this pretty quick this thread is going to make the last one look like a walk in the park ....

You register yesterday under a new account and know what had been going on indicates you have more than one which is a violation ....

You have NO idea what Nikki's statement meant ( and yes I do )....

Call me white knight or defending what is right but this needs to stop .... Originally Posted by skeeter
Stop now!
Seems though if you defend someone your
A white knight or a kiss ass. I thought it was
Called common courtesy or does that exist here?