Speaking of referrals

How would you feel if the lady you saw offered a referral discount? Would you participate? Would you refer one of your buddies to a lady for a return discount?

Curious minds want to know.
Isn't that exactly what anyone who reviews and says YES is doing?
Hey now, that topic was not approved at the recent hooker convention!
Yeah I'd say the reviews are mostly that. But on the other hand it's not a bad idea
I am not talking about the hobby. Would you refer a civilian buddy to a lady? Lets say.. you know he fools around or you are pretty close..would you do it for a return discount?
errr maybe pay her to be a gift to one of your friends for his birthday, divorce party etc. ??
@Scarlett Rossi Yes. I think that is a great idea
Oh, now I see what you're talking about! Great idea. Just wondering how many guys don't want their friends to know that they hobby (as if it's something to be embarrassed about?!?).
Happy Hump day, sir! Thank you for the input. Wait a minute. It's not Wednesday, lol!! Still, thank you for the input.
Oh, now I see what you're talking about! Great idea. Just wondering how many guys don't want their friends to know that they hobby (as if it's something to be embarrassed about?!?). Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Blonde roots? hehe Yeah, I could see the potential for disaster, but also going over great with the right person(s).
Happy Hump day, sir! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Apparently, Hump Day isn't limited to Wednesday for Scarlett
Happy Hump day, sir! Thank you for the input. Wait a minute. It's not Wednesday, lol!! Still, thank you for the input. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Imagine thet! A pervider thankin' a fella fer his free "input". Why don't thet beat all!
Apparently, Hump Day isn't limited to Wednesday for Scarlett Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
E'eryday was Hump Day fer po' ol' Quasimodo.
E'eryday was Hump Day fer po' ol' Quasimodo. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Id hump Scarlett all.the days