Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...#review-603001
City: syracuse
State: New York
Address: Old liverpool rd
Hair Length and Color: Black, pulled up. Past shoulders if down
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' 2" aprx. Rocking body. Thin, cute little ass and possibly C's. Might just be full B's on a small frame. Big responsive nipples
Recommendation: Yes
Very good review
I guess I need to make a trip to this place again. I was there a very long time ago and got nothing but a crappy massage!!
The first time I went I had a different girl and a very different experience. Didn't think I'd go back again. But when I called Bo-bo a month or so ago just after they shut down the girl sent me there. I was skeptical but meet up with Coco and have been a fan since meeting her.
My visit to this place was way back when bobo and tian tian were newly opened. So I guess the best thing to do is call ahead and ask for coco.
Is this the same Co Co that worked at Tian Tian a year or so ago and then went to Bo Bo before they closed? Kind of cute with a funky hair style. She gave a good massage with extras available but the thing I remember the most was she used some kind of chiropractic adjustment to crack my neck. I was a little concerned about some AMP woman doing that to me but my neck has never felt better after.
There is a coco at cherry blossom in Manlius. Very similar experience
There is a coco at cherry blossom in Manlius. Very similar experience Originally Posted by funengineer
What part of the experience was the same in Manlius. The play time or the massgae and neck cracking. I've been to cherry blossom in manlius, great massage, but by an older, ugly chinese lady. Didn't want anything else from her.
Review coming. This lady is pretty legit. I am fairly picky, and for an AMP in Syracuse this one is gonna get LOTS of requests.