Does anyone have any suggestions for convertible top repair in Dallas?

I woke up this morning and my convertible had been vandalized. Cut up with a knife all the way through. There are 5 slices in it. Anyone have any info on what I can do? I'm lost on where to start.
Duct tape is your temporary friend.
Unfortunately duct tape wouldn't hold...

I took it to a shop and got an estimate done and the top is ruined and has to be replaced. $2,000.00.

Attachment 196992

Attachment 196993
FUCK!

I can't think of the name of it but there is some kind of fabric-glue-repair-stuff you can buy from Hobby Lobby. It will hold.

You need to shop around more. I'm sure there is somebody in Texas who could do a nice patch up job for less than 2K.
Insurance. If its vandalism, they should cover it.
I think I have it figured out... Aris you are the second person to tell me about that vinyl repair kit... I've got to figure out where I can buy the waterproof fabric... The silicone glue I can get at Lowe's or Home Depot.

I wish Grace... I just bought the car a week ago and paid cash for it... I was a little low on funds and thought I'd be ok with just liability for a little while.

I swear I have some shitty luck.

Thank you for the suggestions!
I have a body shop in san antonio, check out this link
http://www.autotopsdirect.com/Chrysl...-Tops-s/42.htm
They are pretty easy to replace they don't costs much you could get someone to show you how I am sure.