Hair or No Hair ? Keep it bare or some natural hair!

So I have never had hair -at all Down there,
I chose to sport it as of a few years ago & decided I would try it out with a request from a gentlemen I know whom likes it.

What do you men think?

As long as it's done nicely, as mine ( landing strip ) Triangle, I created it myself!
- you can check out the recent pics to get a shot.

*Landing Strip Trimmed Nicely
*No Hair, Keep it Bare
*Keep It Nice and Fresh, Full Bush - lol

Miss Dreams
Personally i dont care for full on bushy jungle. Thats a turn off for me. But if its trimmed short the whole "triangle" isnt bad. I like either a landing strip or completely bare. But of course, you know this already. lol.
I have the best of both. As I wanna look like a woman from the frontal I have a trimmed mound and then some sweet smooth lips for slurping on.......Slurp~~
Bare bare bare ..
I keep it shaved smooth...once in awhile when I get in the mood,I will let a thin strip grow

now as for the guys..............ya want me to worship those balls,please shave or trim! lol
I agree with ya Dallas! Nothing worse than sucking on a hairy ball lol
I like a welcome mat out front-more than a tiny little strip, but less than a full bush.
Bare bare bare ...
  • R.M.
  • 07-15-2013, 05:54 AM
hair is gross
I keep mine shaved except for a small patch at the base. As for the ladies, I kinda like a bit of a landing strip.
full bush is sexy
landing strip.
Bare
I'm bare and i love a bare man lol mmmmmm #TurnOn
If you're a provider who is really low volume or if you have clients you're partial to, you could almost ask the client what his preference is. Keep the region continuously trimmed, then if the client wants a landing strip or bare, then adjust it accordingly. Like a special treat from time to time.