What a blast! Chilling the hot summer happy hour

Weatherwise, 22 hot ladies (many new to the crew) and 27 kewl gents (some new to crew too) chillin' added up to one very successful northside Austin event.

Folks just now heading ( no, not that "heading") toward some afterparties. Karaoke, anyone?

Per the usual, only those there may disclose their own presence, not that of anyone else.

August events will be in my signature shortly.
Thank you for putting this together tonight.
It was great seeing familiar faces as well as met some new people.
Sorry, I had to leave early since there were people still arriving when I left.
Great gathering. Made several new friends with the hot ladies. Also made some plans for the following week with an LTF who happened to attend.

Thanks for hosting these gatherings.
Bummed I was unable to attend.
I had a good time... I'm getting familiar with New new faces... Awesome Sauce
This afternoons meeting was TARGET RICH ENVIORNMENT !!!
I have a couple to add to my TO DO LIST
Holy Gauca-fuckin-mole. I've never seen so many smokin hot 10's in one room. A couple of the taller girls looked like runway models, there several red hot spinners including one with the most beautiful set of tan bazongas ever seen (you know who you are). There were barely legal girls that were ever so enticing and some slightly older ladies who were great conversationalists. i filled my dance card for sometime to come(so to speak). The Most Interesting Man In The World advised us to choose the after party over the party. If you had done so you'd have seen a karaoke version of "Big Wheels" by one of our ladies that put Tina Turner to shame. Hey girl, step up and take a bow. There world should know you have many talents in addition to being a top notch provider.
What ever you, as a guy, were looking for to fulfill your fantasies was at the social and after party.. Thank-you so much ck,
See you all next month.
Sorry I couldn't make it
I always enjoy myself coming to the social's and the after party was fun as well

ck got a round of applause from the group coming into the after party because he showed up

cant wait for august social's
Glad you announced you were there SLB so I can say I got to meet the firecracker Sexy Latina Booty. She's such a sweet, fun woman in person.
Glad you announced you were there SLB so I can say I got to meet the firecracker Sexy Latina Booty. She's such a sweet, fun woman in person. Originally Posted by chuckles
Yes she is
Well, sometimes "just showing up" merits some applause, so (taking a bow here) thanks, again.

Fun group both at the 4 to 8+ p.m. and at the after party hoe-down (wait, not that kind of "ho") featuring some very strong pipes (vocal, not the other kind) on the karaoke stage!
Thank you BB and CK for bringing me into the fold so to speak. I definitely had a blast getting to know everyone.

I want to tip my hat to the Austin ladies!!! You gals are definitely a cut above. It so nice to see everyone having each other's backs and working together to keep it safe in Austin.

I have definitely been kidnapped by Austin's charm. There are several I met that I hope will contact me soon.

I will be making Austin a regular monthly stop!!!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee and the Twins!!!
Thanks and let me just say that I Luv your twin 34Ls. they are ginormously and spectacular in all the best possible ways.

Fun times for all. Please come back to ATX.
I think a good time was had by all. I got to meet someone new, and it paid off in spades for me. There are some seriously fine babes in this hobby. Sometimes I feel like I'm in Wayne's World, "We are not worthy"! ...sometimes