Mata Leon multiple handles

This guy is a multiple handle version of rockerrick and deeznuts, be careful ladies he's a ****** aswell and is known to rip some girls vag pretty bad when they tell him to stop

[/QUOTE]

Staff edit, Spice- Racial slurs are not permitted no matter the language.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
1. Those handles don't belong to Mata
2. Please define "******", a term you also applied to Keiko Milan. Can't find it in the OED.

Staff edit, Spice- Racial slur edit
This is texasXXX.....
Get the fuck off the board accusing other ppl of bullshit. You are a psycopath.

This guy posting openly admitted to being the psyco marine in my post in coeds
2. Please define "******", a term you also applied to Keiko Milan. Can't find it in the OED. Originally Posted by chuckles
It'spronounced ***** but the word is actually spelt *******

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
2. Please define *****, a term you also applied to Keiko Milan. Can't find it in the OED. Originally Posted by chuckles

Eccie Forum Guidelines
Then how did you know all of his handles?
Pay no attention to the troll behind the bandle.........

Mata has never seemed like the multiple account type to me, he does his dirt in plain view....
Amen brotha. This guy is just pissed BC I called him out.. I always blast my shit.. Come on texasxxx either get a job and start paying or just go back to caritas ofcaustin and get more meds. Either way your a FUCKING LOSER!!! .
Haha
Amen brotha. This guy is just pissed BC I called him out.. I always blast my shit.. Come on texasxxx either get a job and start paying or just go back to caritas ofcaustin and get more meds. Either way your a FUCKING LOSER!!! . Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Either way you're a ***** haha I'm cracking up too ffireman lol

Eccie Forum Guidelines
I am Spartacus !!
I am Spartacus !! Originally Posted by knotty man
He has multiple handles I can verify
His first one was nigleboot9000
Either way you're a mulian haha I'm cracking up too ffireman lol Originally Posted by FastNoise
Dude, shut up already.
Dude, shut up already. Originally Posted by Sexy Snake
Huh? This guy must be another ******

Eccie Forum Guidelines