We need to maintain a gentlemen atatus quo

With providers like Natasha Love/LeahXXXLustae, Maxeen Moore, Austin Ellen, Reagan Rox, Alayna Seduction (who is leaving for obvious reasons), and establish providers like Shannon Shane, and a few others I haven't listed who are quality providers. The men like us who are excellent mongers that enjoy the company of these women on here.

But lately, we have been getting thuggish mongers, ghetto providers who will jump ship into our page. I see (I am not being racist as I am mixed myself) why Angela_Atx or the nice looking blonde girl on Backpage doesn't see Black Gentlemen. 50% of that is they do not want to deal with the bullshit.

Eccie.net used to be pretty awesome and chill. Every time I lurk in here, all I see is some dipshit crying over a girl not being $150 or $200, but instead being $300, $500, $700, or higher. Maybe a low volume provider with that price range is good for men who can pay the price range. But it's the cheap mofos who usually argue the monger about how he spends his money. He is well off, get over it. But ever since then, we get cheap, ghetto trash coming to our page like Mila Lotto and others like her and it becomes prevalent that the younger mongers are not up to par with the women I have met. There are times I meet a bait and switch. Then, there are times I meet a hottie like Reagan Rox.

The problem now is these younger mongers under 35 or under 30 seem to grasp this as a cheap sex department and would swim in the waters of the cheap, ghetto whores. But they want cheaper and complain that they didn't get what they want. They make a bad review and learn from mistakes, but back at it again on complaining about how high price the girl is. Also the reason why providers rather see guys 35 and over. I am 36 and I seen these type of ads where some women are like, "No guys under 30, 35, or even 40."

Same with these Backpage ghetto providers who are flakes, ghetto, and not even attractive. Surely, 24% of the women or 39% did start from Backpage, but they are usually A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH. That is something you need to look at.

All saying goes, enough is enough and it's time to mature the business back to it's old class it once had.
So let me see if I understand your post correctly. In order to improve the maturity and class of eccie again, we need to do the following:

1. Excellent mongers need to respect the quality girls who have been around for a while.
2. Keep away the thugs and ghetto mongers, because that's why certain providers don't see black guys.
3. Stop crying over girls not being less than $200 and appreciate those in the $300-$700 range and the men who can afford them. But in the same vein, keep the ghetto trash off of eccie because that causes younger mongers to not appreciate the higher priced ones.
4. Mongers younger than 40 need to mature because they just don't get it and bring maturity level down because they want bargain rates and that's why some providers don't see them.
5. Last, even though 75% of BP girls are ghetto and flakes, 25% are diamonds in the rough and those are the ones we should go after.

Got it.

I kinda see where you were trying to go with this, but it's a bit all over the place. I'll leave #2 alone since you said you weren't trying to be racist, but with the whole rates thing, over the years I've been on here, I seem to recalll that a majority of mongers on here appreciate OPEC friendly providers; including myself. Sure, I think people shouldn't cry about a providers rates, low or high. To each their own, but nothing wrong with appreciating a value provider. It's all about cost vs. service to me. Everyone values that ratio at a different level.
Yea lets get it back to the good ole days!!
In an open market like this, consumers set the price. When a new business comes in trying to sell what is essentially the same product for a higher price the consumers will let that business know they aren't getting their money and why.

That's kind of the point of a community like this. You think it's just about knowing who is legit or not and letting everybody else know some chick takes it in the ass or another only does CBJ? Of price didn't matter it wouldn't be the first thing people ask when a new provider shows up or listed in the reviews at all.

When a 5 benji provider only sees 2 clients a week but could be seeing 10 at half that rate? Most of them wisen up and reduce their price. This is of course on the assumption that money is heir goal, which it is in most cases.

I won't disagree that there are some jackasses around here who are unnecessarily hostile, but consumers complaining about the prices or quality of a product in and of itself is not hostile or negative. That's what this place is for. Just because the product happens to be pussy doesn't change consumer behavior.

Nostalgia and rose tinted glasses being what they are, I doubt you'll see this place going back to the "class and maturity" you seem to think it used to be.
Hmmm... many providers won't see guys younger than 30 and their reasons are rational. Makes you wonder how much of the turmoil would settle down if there were a board limited to members at least 30 years of age.

No, I don't know a practical way to make that work, just pondering...
Yea lets get it back to the good ole days!! Originally Posted by russellevans
But.....

Weren't all the mentioned whores younger way back then?
I kinda see where you were trying to go with this, but it's a bit all over the place. I'll leave #2 alone since you said you weren't trying to be racist, but with the whole rates thing, over the years I've been on here, I seem to recalll that a majority of mongers on here appreciate OPEC friendly providers; including myself. Sure, I think people shouldn't cry about a providers rates, low or high. To each their own, but nothing wrong with appreciating a value provider. It's all about cost vs. service to me. Everyone values that ratio at a different level. Originally Posted by newbieguy
To me, it's more the quality of the said meeting which is why I call out a ghetto type provider for who they are and not see them. I always make sure if I want to spend $200 or $300 on the provider depending of the personality or what type of service comes with the personality. Usually a negative type of personality or one who does the other stuff usually is not good for me to see them due to a bad review coming and or the other things to come.
But.....

Weren't all the mentioned whores younger way back then? Originally Posted by Whispers
Well, 40% of that could be a factor too. But generations are different though. Most born in 1960-1980 usually were not as bad as I say after 1985.
Well, 40% of that could be a factor too. But generations are different though. Most born in 1960-1980 usually were not as bad as I say after 1985. Originally Posted by Sexy Snake
Your not tapped into the right 1985 and up girls.....91 to 98 were damn good years for some of us...
Your not tapped into the right 1985 and up girls.....91 to 98 were damn good years for some of us... Originally Posted by Whispers
1991-1998?
yup...... many a nice young lady was born in those years.....
yup...... many a nice young lady was born in those years..... Originally Posted by Whispers
What would you say about the women born from 1981-1990?
Verbot alle männlichen Mitglieder unter 35 Jahren
[Ban all male members under 35]
Interesting that the OP has reviewed mainly BP providers and makes some rather sweeping statements.

Much better to paint a picture with a camel hair tip than a 12 inch roller.

That said,

imo, the way to gain quality providers here is somewhat obvious.

ijs
I totally get where you're coming from sweetheart. I always try to explain to people that quality isn't cheap and cheap usually isn't quality..