Retirees and disabled accounts

Hi all,

I don't post too often and only hobby when Windows and circumstances allow.

I was looking for some providers that seem to have retired and been disabled. Looking around I have seen a lot of other posters on the boards as Guest.

So whom dropped off here due to messing up or retiring. Not trying to pry or bring up bad blood, just curious.

I had coffee with Hunter Grace a week ago and her life got flipped upside down. She's seems to have been banned, then again she seemed to be pulling crap all the time per our conversation.
I don't post too often and only hobby when Windows and circumstances allow. Originally Posted by ATXSouthie
What version of Windows?

Folks go and come and cum and go (and seldom too soon). I would not expect public disclosure of departures other than self-disclosures; some even return.

Good luck.
  • Loxly
  • 08-02-2016, 11:47 AM
I'm guessing he means windows of opportunity. Regardless, some of us have a genuine concern for some of our past favorites and some just want the "dirt". It's always up to the individual to figure out what's best for them. Privacy is always paramount.

Never send to know for whom the condom fills, it fills for thee.
Well put. I do respect privacy.

Just hoping to see someone again... Can only hope the best those providers.
It's tough when one's favorites go away. I have had several who disappeared over the past 4 or 5 years; I long for them dearly. But that is just the nature of the hobby. BTW, HunterGrace is one of my favorites, but I just don't know how to approach her anymore.
Ah thinck they wuz all taken up in tha Rapture.
  • Noid
  • 08-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Sweet hooker angels of heaven.
Ah thinck they wuz all taken up in tha Rapture.
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Blurred vision, not enough caffee yet.

Swore it read

RUPTURE!