What's Happening Today in ATX Coed--It's Dead

Hey, are these the "Dog Days of Summer?" Where is everyone and what's happening.

I know, back to school, folks on vacation, bills at the start of the month, etc. Let's all get out there and find some ladies to see or post up on Coed to keep this old monger from being bored on a hot afternoon.
Checking in! ahhhh summer <3
I'm all about that A.C. - just got back from the pool - I feel like a turkey that was basted..lol.
  • Loxly
  • 08-03-2016, 02:55 PM
Just had a "Hack my Life" moment. Getting ready to go out and was on my last disposable razor. The kind with a lube strip. No lube left on it so I tried a bit of Astroglide. Worked pretty good and the blade actually rinsed out better.

Not sure I'd do this on a regular basis but as a "Hack" it worked.
Been crazy busy traveling and other fun life bs. But my monkey was being bad so I spanked it :-). Highlight of the day.
BB, you didn't get the Memo?

They are all at this new place:

Hey, are these the "Dog Days of Summer?" Where is everyone and what's happening.

I know, back to school, folks on vacation, bills at the start of the month, etc. Let's all get out there and find some ladies to see or post up on Coed to keep this old monger from being bored on a hot afternoon. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
If your bored on a hot afternoon I kindly invite you over to play "find the hole" and "tickle the tonsils"
I thought everyone had left the building! Here we are in August, the last stretch of summer, and there isn't a soul in site (or on the site.) Glad to know I'm not the only gal feeling a bit bored
If your bored on a hot afternoon I kindly invite you over to play "find the hole" and "tickle the tonsils" Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Thanks for the kind offer; however, I had a 4:30 pm appointment with one of my ATFs and she wants me fully primed, err, so to speak.
BB, you didn't get the Memo?

They are all at this new place:

Originally Posted by fun2come
Thanks F2C but I already had a nice little snack this afternoon. I just posted because it seemed like Death Valley out there on a hot summer afternoon.

Hobby on and hobby safe.
Is my Schizophrenia getting to me or does ECCIE look different all of the sudden?
The layout changed today around 4 ish took me forever to find my private messages.
whew!
thought it was just me
Is my Schizophrenia getting to me or does ECCIE look different all of the sudden? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yes.
The layout changed today around 4 ish took me forever to find my private messages. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Not to go off topic but DAYUM I AM LOVING YOUR DEFAULT PIC