Serious Bullshit from SugarLove055

• alaf
  • 08-03-2016, 05:10 PM
I saw ad that she was coming into Austin. I make a request to meet up via my p411 account. She texted me the next day, we text back and forth and set an appt for today, 8/3. I texted her again today around 2 to confirm. She does and gives me an incall address.

I show up to her incall, showered, groomed and sexy as hell at the agreed upon time. I text her I am there. Then she texts me back and says she does not know me and to not contact her again.

I am crying at this point because I was so excited. I figured she got a bit mixed up so I said sent another text and said I am her 5pm appt and said to check p411. I sent a pm there saying the same.

She replied to my pm, said I was a cop, that I texted her several months ago, I mentioned prices and activites and to stop contacting her.BTW, I only texted her from one number.

WTF? WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE MAKE AN APPT WITH ME if thats how she felt? Also, how many cops do y'all know on p411?

Total waiste of time. Gents, if you value your time, avoid, avoid, avoid. Ladies, if you don't feel comfortable, don't make the appt. Then again, you cant fix stupid.
Not a alert
....crying?
Not a alert
....crying? Originally Posted by Congratulations
Heartless Bastard. You made me laugh though. This is definitely not an alert, and may not draw popcorn in coed.
Alarm this is brutal man. Sorry you seemed to make so much effort for a bad time.
Sorry that happened to you bro. Hos, what ya gonna do?

One way to avoid this is to stick to the over 50 providers. We have tons of them around here. They value your business.
Stop crying!
This is not worthy of an alert.
Move on.
Nothing here that presents a danger to the membership. Therefore it's not an alert and I'm moving it to Coed for further discussion.
damn!
we need a "whine" room
we could have some cheese, some recliners a box of kleenex and "the notebook" playin 24/7
Sorry for your bad experience but she is fucking hot. I mean really fucking hot and down for just about anything, including things I'd never heard of.
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=323066
She's part of the "Killeen Bunch". Don't expect any rational or professional behavior, after the recent crackdown they are all wired as shithouse rats ** *****, Plus, alot of ********* ***** is involved in the Killeen area.

Count your blessings, read the reviews, and find a provider who will take care of you. None of them are worth crying over!

Staff edit, Spice- It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
DUDE..You showed up sexy as hell, then cried??
DUDE..You showed up sexy as hell, then cried?? Originally Posted by travis13131
Are you thinking mandle trying to hurt a competitor's business? Cuz I am.
Lol.
that does suck... oh well, sometimes you just cannot put logic into things like this....
Are you thinking mandle trying to hurt a competitor's business? Cuz I am. Originally Posted by wh1mp3r5
I rolled my magic 8-Ball and it read "It seems likely."