Alright Bitches....

So this loudmouth pussywhip named nilla thinks that I hide from you, and won't say exactly what I'm thinking because you will fuck me over in infoshare. Me I say he's out if his fucking mind. I say if I have to cancel on you there is no way I'm a pussywhip that is going to drive out and pay you anyway. He wants to see what you will do to me. Serve me your best whores.

serve!

Room Service!
Server!
Are you being served?

Ha!
Who needs info share when there are hundreds of self alerts in co-ed?
Pfffft. JennsLolli is one of the most relevant hookers on here, retired or not. Love that girl.
It doesn't count if it's hookers I would never see anyway. lol Originally Posted by black sunshine
It's cool, boo. Not all of us were blessed with the gift of rhetoric. But for anyone who was, they'd understand that "I wouldn't fuck you anyway" is about as effective as a rebuttal of "nuh-uh" or "my dad can beat up your dad."
Damn, drama on Thirsty Thursday. Gotta love it!!!!!
"Damn, drama on Thirsty Thursday. Gotta love it!!!!!" actually NO we don't
If you cancel last minute and she's paid money to use another incall/babysitter, or other costs, then it would be nice for you to pay a cancellation fee if you still want to see the lady.
Some ladies may not give you another chance if she's paid money and you cancel.
If they have their own incall and don't have any other expenses, she may or may not give you another chance.
Serve me your best whores. Originally Posted by black sunshine
the use of commas can be so important. "serve me your best whores" ??? or did you mean "serve me your best, whores" ... using the comma to indicate direct address. punctuation can be your friend, or not so much. "time to kill, grandpa?" or "time to kill grandpa?" asking grandpa a question ... or asking a question ... about grandpa.

add to that semantics, word choice, and tone. if your intent to so appear to be a judgmental, bombastic ass hat ... mission accomplished ... over and over and over.

you are relatively new to the board but you post frequently. i cannot recall an occasion when your comments added value to the discussion. so, i have decided to add you to my 'ignore list'. i expect this will improve the usefulness of the board. it also means i will be spared any bon mots. i tend to enjoy witty and clever retorts ... but i'm not really expecting much from you in that regard.

not my intention to serve you a whore ... best or otherwise ... not to be counted in their number. but given the choice between boobies, pussies, and dicks ... i'm going with the boobies and pussies, every time.
I have already felt their wrath...

In addition, I have received notice from the Chief Steward of the Federated Union of Sexworkers (FUS), South Austin Local 102, that they are establishing a picket line around my dick, and no sexworker in Local 102 will cross it. I'm busted.

Apparently last week, I violated rules 102(a), 107(c) and 122(d, subsection iii) of the Collective Bargaining Agreement -- which state "If a monger doesn't get confirmation of a session price IN WRITING prior to a session, the hoogar is entitled to re-price at any point prior to insertion. Should the monger elect to cancel, 100% of the session fee is still due, plus additional consideration for mental anguish."

Mental anguish?? 'Nilla, I told you that we shouldn't sign that contract.

Fortunately, the International Association of Hookers, North Austin Local 75 does not intend to honor the picket line. The ladies there have told me that I'm still welcome, and "they'll hold the doormats up" for my cancellation payments. Whoopee!!