latex fun

Does any of the ladies in Austin play like this?
Looks fun
Jesus, that is hot! I wish I wasn't allergic to latex
Not exactly sure why, but I find this super sexy.
That's how sex is going to be in the hobby pretty soon, everything covered and I mean EVERTHING!
It's expensive, can take 2 months to be delivered, and caring for it is a motherfucker. Putting it on is also a motherfucker. That being said, it's a lot of fun.
:-/ I must be in the minority.
It's more than just creepy hoods...

For the toucher, it's about the juxtaposition of sensation: firm, cold, slick latex compared to soft, warm, velvet of (lady) skin...good for the sensualists. For the wearer, it's more about restraint and slight discomfort (for the subbies). OR it sort of distances your body from your lover. Like you can touch, but not actually touch (for the dommes).

:-/ I must be in the minority. Originally Posted by UtterNonsense

that makes two of us...
Wow Jenns, do the suits come in silver a la Metropolis?
They must come in husky sizes?
Why yes, I am larger than the strippers y'all pay to fuck. What next, I'm pale and have a vagina?
Attached Images File Type: jpg latex4.jpg (18.6 KB, 159 views)
Why yes, I am larger than the strippers y'all pay to fuck. What next, I'm pale and have a vagina? Originally Posted by JennsLolli

Wasn't referring to you, meant, do they have? Sorry for confusion. Ps I like thick girls. And never slept with a stripper.
The good shit is made to order. With enough time, money, boner patience, and skill, they could dress Shaq up like a naughty English little bo peep.
I like thick girls. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
It's awesome that you are so inclusive. Some members here are Still Looking for only spinner-types.