Ladies and gentlemen...question...

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,
I just moved to your wonderful City and have experienced that ladies do not call, e-mail or reply to text messages in regards to a reference. This leaves me perplexed considering how nice everyone has been so far??
From a gentleman's perspective how do you feel if you are interested in seeing a lady and you can't since your reference is not responsive?
Ladies what is your reasoning? I know some feel that if they don't give a reference the gentleman will just see them. Aren't we all here to help, support and play naughty and nice?
I will always be reference friendly.
Nice ass
Thats really sad actually. I've also heard of girls giving false information about a refrence. Refrence friendly here! I would want nothing less from the ladies I contact
I always try to respond in a timely fashion when asked for a reference. Although after 9 pm or on Sundays are iffy to reach me.
There are some ladies that never respond to requests, some that will ask the guy to contact them because they don't remember (but he cancels), and then there are some good ones that will respond quickly. Some ladies are only on here every couple days or only during certain hours which may not coincide with when the guy is looking.

When I ask for a reference, I simply ask if the guy is safe and if the lady would see him again. And I don't like offering any more than that when I get requests. I don't keep notes on sessions, but I feel that it is always YMMV. Just because I may click with a guy doesn't mean that another lady will feel the same.
Nice ass Originally Posted by Deznuttz

Yes, that ass needs a licking

IB
Sorry that some ladies havent been that welcoming but I promise you not all of us are like that... I am always reference friendly and pretty fast at getting back to you..
I know there are some ladies that when you ask for a reference won't give it to you and turn around and contact the client and offer a better rate.... there are also other ladies who believe the hobbiest belongs to them and only them and will not share
You are a lot hotter than the average lady here that is your age. My giess is they fear the competition. There is enough guys with P411 in the mix to keep you busy if you trust in the system.
I agree with Victorialyn I am always reference friendly as well if I see someone don't have a reffrence of the year I ask for them to do a review but I ask as well who do I need to contact to ask about them

if they don't say I just go to their reviews and text at least 3 providers if I don't get response back wont see them till I get at least someone to ok them
Nice ass x2