Thoughts on the Pussy Whipped concept......

Now, first and foremost so that there is no confusion...... I AM PUSSY WHIPPED! There I said it, I own it and embrace it...... and I'm sure that the definition for pussy whipped for several of you would be as follows..... for me to look in the mirror.....fine by me. But I just can't understand why several of you gentlemen make it out to be something of a less than desirable state of being..... I mean seriously, my balls are still attached, I'm the rational decision maker for my dick and I still get to decide which providers I / we see (I neither need nor seek permission to do so), my money is still spent pursuant to my wishes and I get to have a true connection with a provider.....not just IOP. And yes, Cat In The Hat was correct in his assessment, I did seek, need, crave a little physical and emotional attention....I've told him such directly and in person.

Now from my perspective, there really is no downside. I'm getting what I want / need. I am nobody’s pawn. I'm not being taken advantage of emotionally or financially and I don't feel like an ATM......... From the financial perspective, it is more akin to a SD / SB arrangement.....But from a personal perspective, it is much more fulfilling than a multitude of typical sessions with different providers......had some of those, not interested. And if, just if, you are lucky, you'll get a lover who knows / learns your wants and needs intimately...all of them. And, if you are a PLEASER... which I am, it’s a lot of fun learning about a lady's mind, body and soul...and that can't be done in hour sessions.....just saying.

And for my final thought, I would state this simple fact: WE ARE ALL PUSSY WHIPPED! Every single one of us, from the "NillaNicers" to the "Find 'Em, Fuck 'Em & Forget 'Ems". We all want / need it, seek it out, research it like a doctoral thesis, and chase it...... And sometimes we do really dumb things in our pursuit of it......a/k/a "little head thinks its smarter syndrome". OH, AND WE PAY FOR IT! AND WE HIDE IT FROM THE WORLD.....and it can be detrimental to us personally & professionally......and yet we still do it. Like moths to the flame we gravitate, ever closer to the promise of sexual, and in some cases emotional, fulfillment and satisfaction. So I'd say we are all pretty pussy whipped...... I even know a few providers who are as well………

Ok gents, what are your thoughts on PUSSY WHIPPEDDOM? Be nice!

-Nilla
Now, first and foremost so that there is no confusion...... I AM PUSSY WHIPPED! There I said it, I own it and embrace it...... and I'm sure that the definition for pussy whipped for several of you would be as follows..... for me to look in the mirror.....fine by me. But I just can't understand why several of you gentlemen make it out to be something of a less than desirable state of being..... I mean seriously, my balls are still attached, I'm the rational decision maker for my dick and I still get to decide which providers I / we see (I neither need nor seek permission to do so), my money is still spent pursuant to my wishes and I get to have a true connection with a provider.....not just IOP. And yes, Cat In The Hat was correct in his assessment, I did seek, need, crave a little physical and emotional attention....I've told him such directly and in person.

Now from my perspective, there really is no downside. I'm getting what I want / need. I am nobody’s pawn. I'm not being taken advantage of emotionally or financially and I don't feel like an ATM......... From the financial perspective, it is more akin to a SD / SB arrangement.....But from a personal perspective, it is much more fulfilling than a multitude of typical sessions with different providers......had some of those, not interested. And if, just if, you are lucky, you'll get a lover who knows / learns your wants and needs intimately...all of them. And, if you are a PLEASER... which I am, it’s a lot of fun learning about a lady's mind, body and soul...and that can't be done in hour sessions.....just saying.

And for my final thought, I would state this simple fact: WE ARE ALL PUSSY WHIPPED! Every single one of us, from the "NillaNicers" to the "Find 'Em, Fuck 'Em & Forget 'Ems". We all want / need it, seek it out, research it like a doctoral thesis, and chase it...... And sometimes we do really dumb things in our pursuit of it......a/k/a "little head thinks its smarter syndrome". OH, AND WE PAY FOR IT! AND WE HIDE IT FROM THE WORLD.....and it can be detrimental to us personally & professionally......and yet we still do it. Like moths to the flame we gravitate, ever closer to the promise of sexual, and in some cases emotional, fulfillment and satisfaction. So I'd say we are all pretty pussy whipped...... I even know a few providers who are as well………

Ok gents, what are your thoughts on PUSSY WHIPPEDDOM? Be nice!

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX

I think that being pussy whipped by a provider is a dangerous thing. These feelings you have are definitely only reciprocated if there is money involved.
For the provider it's a business, nothing more. You are just a car or rent payment. They only act interested for that reason.
Test it and see, does she give you free sessions, off the clock? I see her showcase says no otc time ever.

Being pw is a little more acceptable when there's a possibility of it leading to more. But in your case it never will.
You will one day be hurt by this.

My 2 cents.
If being kind, courteous, and respectful to other human beings, regardless of their employment choice, makes you pussy whipped then I guess I'll have to join the club.

If she's willing to pretend my fat ass is the best thing since sliced bread for an hour or two it seems the least I can do is treat her like I treat anyone else. It doesn't cost me any extra to do so, and I find it makes repeat visits better. I know she's only my "girlfriend" for that hour and that's fine with me.

My doctor charges me to stick his finger in my ass, doesn't even pretend to like me, and he changes more. I also get along pretty well with my lawyer who doesn't even lube me up before he bends me over the table.

My money and time are mine to spend, and I choose to do it in the way that pleases me. I'm not afraid to say no, and I've lost friends before, so if she decides to go bsc later on it won't make any difference to me in the long run. There's plenty of other choices out there.

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
That's not pussy whipped. That's just being a man. Based on your logic, if we didn't want pussy we'd be gay. No thank you. Nice try!
OP, you can get all you seek from the hobby without being PWed. Just give it time.

IB
You've already displayed that you being "nice" only goes so far as to when you feel someone has slighted your mistress so why don't you drop that pretense.

You are mistaken in buying into what a few others choose to believe sir. I am not who you think I am nor have we ever met that I am aware of.

In regards to your topic I will echo what a few others here have. In personal life and interactions with the woman in my life I have on more than one occasion done things for her that others might believe to be actions of a pussy whipped man.

The idea though of needing the attention of a prostitute/provider so much so outside of sex that a man will pander to her in addition to paying her simply sits as a rather pathetic behavior.

I don't believe you get any more or less than any other guy that pays her price and repeats. Everything you have described as being a benefit simply comes from better ladies that value a man's business.

Perhaps you don't care as I do but I would rather not lose the respect of my peers. To many you are a joke.

I know. I know. You will say it does not matter to you.

But there's nothing you want or need from one of these ladies that any of us can not buy but the respect of other men here and their willingness to share with you cannot be purchased.
A question for you 'Nilla All the talk in your tag lines and comments here and there regarding your upcoming doubles, threesomes and foursomes as well as follow up comments regarding how much enjoyment was had Who are you trying to impress? Without reviews it means nothing to anyone. Is it your way of holding onto your balls to make sure they are still there?
A question for you 'Nilla All the talk in your tag lines and comments here and there regarding your upcoming doubles, threesomes and foursomes as well as follow up comments regarding how much enjoyment was had Who are you trying to impress? Without reviews it means nothing to anyone. Is it your way of holding onto your balls to make sure they are still there? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
If someone's licking them and it feels really good, they're still attached, right? Thought so, they're still there.... Hope everyone has a wonderful evening...

-Nilla
You avoided the question in regards to why you bother posting/bragging about "non-events"
Perhaps you don't care as I do but I would rather not lose the respect of my peers. Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Respect of peers on a shmb? - smfh.

I can hardly wait for the relevance gambit.
If she's willing to pretend my fat ass is the best thing since sliced bread for an hour or two it seems the least I can do is treat her like I treat anyone else. It doesn't cost me any extra to do so, and I find it makes repeat visits better. I know she's only my "girlfriend" for that hour and that's fine with me. Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
Those five words just about sums it up why it can be dangerous (mentally) to be pussy-whipped by a girl who is taking your money for sex; 1) she's taking your money for sex; and 2) she's pretending to like you. Once you walk out that door she showers off your fat smelly ass and counts her money. Now, I'm not talking about all providers, there are those that do enjoy the company of men, and cherish their repeat visits as a friendship develops, but that's only possible if the lines are not crossed on both ends.

If you want to pretend like your "dating" these girls makes the session that much more special, then be my guest, it doesn't matter to me what you do and how you do it. But don't think for a moment that the majority of guys are going to agree with you, as they didn't agree with your assessment to pay for cancelled appointments, that being "pussy-whipped" is an endearing characteristic in the hobby.
The only ones who debate about being pussy whipped are just trying to rationalize relationships they know are not gonna go the distance.
A question for you 'Nilla All the talk in your tag lines and comments here and there regarding your upcoming doubles, threesomes and foursomes as well as follow up comments regarding how much enjoyment was had Who are you trying to impress? Without reviews it means nothing to anyone. Is it your way of holding onto your balls to make sure they are still there? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
I know this was not directed at me but, you have asked similar questions to me in the past.

1). Who am I looking to impress while posting? Well, not really sure. I guess no one. Well, except maybe my self. It's kinda empowering just to post what you think without regards to what others may think about you. I have met very few posters here. The ones I have met are very nice ladies and gentlemen. Again, we are talking small numbers 15 to 20 at the most. Here is the kicker though occasionally while posting your own thoughts someone here in the either gets "impressed". You get high five PM's, attaboys, even discount offers. So, if people post and you some how identify with what they say....go ahead and reply or send them a PM. Hell you just might make someone's day.

2). Why don't you write reviews? Well a couple of different reasons. Most importantly, I am not interested in leaving a trail. As several of you know, I am married and only engage in P4P with my wife. I do not want her indulgence of my needs and desires to some how get traced backed to her in "gory detail". There are a shit ton of shady characters in the work place as well as in this play space. At the end of the day, fuck all y'all. Because my wife has acces to this account (that's just how we roll). I can not have PA access. So we do not pay and we do not write reviews.