Hey COG, You Don't Need to Comment On Everything!

It's 3 AM. There are 20 threads on Page 1 of the Political Forum and you just made the last comment on 17 of them... what the fuck???

Are you trying to impress Sassy Poo or beat ekim's post count or what?

Think quality, not quantity.
It's 3 AM. There are 20 threads on Page 1 of the Political Forum and you just made the last comment on 17 of them... what the fuck???

Think quality, not quantity. Originally Posted by lustylad
Did you read them all? Very unlikely but possible I guess.
If you did it serves you right.

Which ones are good?
Which ones don't meet with your approval?

Actually I don't give a shit. Like I care about your opinion. Aout anything.

Your "tepid at best" attempt at denying cog's Constitutional rights is just that. Tepid.

America can easily withstand you and your ilk. As well as a trump presidency.

Thank God the latter is as much a fantasy as you getting it up the next time you hook up with your ATF illegal alien sex slave at the "spa". Who stands a good chance of being killed when she no longer looks like the 15 y banned topic boys you like so much. The "spa" is that perfect controlled environment you love so much. I bet those girls don't make posts you don't like either.

Think quality, not quantity. Originally Posted by lustylad
But, but, but one of your ilk had a comment on every thread yesterday, why did he get a pass? Oh right..
Did you read them all? Very unlikely but possible I guess.
If you did it serves you right.

Which ones are good?
Which ones don't meet with your approval?

Actually I don't give a shit. Like I care about your opinion. Aout anything.

Your "tepid at best" attempt at denying cog's Constitutional rights is just that. Tepid.

America can easily withstand you and your ilk. As well as a trump presidency.

Thank God the latter is as much a fantasy as you getting it up the next time you hook up with your ATF illegal alien sex slave at the "spa". Who stands a good chance of being killed when she no longer looks like the 15 y banned topic boys you like so much. The "spa" is that perfect controlled environment you love so much. I bet those girls don't make posts you don't like either. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Like I said, jackass - think quality, not quantity. Your posts are worthless. Incoherent and unreadable. Keep on babbling about banned topic. It will soon make you a banned topic.

Look in the mirror, sperm burper. See what are a joke you are. Your dick is tepid at best. That's why you munch on everyone else's. You need to remind yourself what an erection looks and tastes like. And it's the only skill you have that pays anything.
Like I said, jackass - think quality, not quantity. Your posts are worthless. Incoherent and unreadable. Keep on babbling about banned topic. It will soon make you a banned topic.

Look in the mirror, sperm burper. See what are a joke you are. Your dick is tepid at best. That's why you munch on everyone else's. You need to remind yourself what an erection looks and tastes like. And it's the only skill you have that pays anything.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Must be another proud member of EKIM and assup's gloryhole gang and reach around crew .
Hey! Leave the old fart alone.

He took 17 trips to the bathroom.
Hey! Leave the old fart alone.

He took 17 trips to the bathroom. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Good of you to help him dolly.
Lame.

Again.
Lame.

Again. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LOL, coming from a rest home orderly. Got bed pan duty tonight dolly?
Just when we thought you couldn't get lamer...the glory hole jizz mopper slips again.
Just when we thought you couldn't get lamer...the glory hole jizz mopper slips again. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yea, ole EKIM is heart broken that he couldn't catch COG during on of those 17 trips to the bathroom to offer his kind of " therapy " and to pick some dingleberries.
Just when we thought you couldn't get lamer...the glory hole jizz mopper slips again. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Watch your footing, and you won't slip when gay rey overflows. He is a nasty fucker to clean up after...
Watch your footing, and you won't slip when gay rey overflows. He is a nasty fucker to clean up after... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Stop complaining. Use your bib.

Stop complaining. Use my bib.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Originally Posted by lustylad
Enough about you. What's the problem? Did bambeaner fart on your tongue when you were rimming him? You sure know a lot about dicks. Since you write about what you know......

But seriously, if they're unreadable then put me on ignore. That's better than listening to you whine about your pus like discharges.
Go rage fuck(figuratively speaking of course) your twin.
You can go now.