3 Baby Mama's; 5 Kids; and countless hooker mistresses- Thy name is Trump

man if this was Obama he'd be nailed to the cross (cruxified) for having no morals.

Disgusting Trumpy strikes again.
Thank god I thought you were going to out me.

Here's the difference. When Bill lied about "not having sex with that woman" Hillary knew the truth, blamed "a vast right wing conspiracy" and threw Tammy Wynette under the bus.

I have less respect for that cunt than Bigkotex and WTF combined.
........ I thought this was going to be about "The Orphan"

.. aka The Sexual Predator!!!

and his Facilitator!!!!!!!
  • R.M.
  • 07-27-2016, 07:22 AM
Looks like someone fell head over heels in the stupid bag. OP
Looks like someone fell head over heels in the stupid bag. OP Originally Posted by R.M.

Seems you're just begging for my attention. Engage me at your own risk RM. Take comfort in the right wing circle jerking in this forum you will need the support.

#TheBlindleadingtheBlind

Carry on
  • R.M.
  • 07-27-2016, 07:38 AM
It's fun to watch you get you're panties twisted. Now what's that other handle you go by? Giggles and point. ^
It's fun to watch you get you're panties twisted. Now what's that other handle you go by? Giggles and point. ^ Originally Posted by R.M.

Naah you're the one with the emotional baggage. All of you who are of a certain age. ;-)
  • DSK
  • 07-27-2016, 08:22 AM
........ I thought this was going to be about "The Orphan"

.. aka The Sexual Predator!!!

and his Facilitator!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
They close their eyes to the truth about Bill and Hillary...
  • R.M.
  • 07-27-2016, 08:28 AM
Op You seem to be in the same age group as you speak of princess. Now come clean with you're primary handle and stop avoided my question. Please you are not as slick as you may think you are creeper.

Op You seem to be in the same age group as you speak of princess. Now come clean with you're primary handle and stop avoided my question. Please you are not as slick as you may think you are creeper.

Originally Posted by R.M.

Don't think so sweetie. Everyone seems to think I'm someone they know. You're all paranoid and wrong

The price of brilliance I guess ;-)
The desperation is strong with this one.
The desperation is strong with this one. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

As long as love Trumps hate I'm good. You are the one desperate with Donald as your nominee. Obama will seal the deal for Hilary. You guys will fall out of your rocking chairs. Yall are all old and cranky folks. Thank god for the Bernie Sanders youth movement.
Thank god for the Bernie Sanders youth movement. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah. How did that work out for ya?

The DNC tamped that down pretty good. You guys really do eat your own, don't you?
Yeah. How did that work out for ya?

The DNC tamped that down pretty good. You guys really do eat your own, don't you? Originally Posted by gfejunkie

No. The DNC has been supporting Bernie for decades by opposing their own Dem candidates in favor of him (as he caucused with the dems) This was all a political stunt from the beginning so that Hilary wouldn't run unopposed and it looked like a coronation for her. Bernie was part of the agreement. However, he had no idea he'd spark a youth movement but it was too late.

I have inside information that you old folks thinking you're so smart don't have a clue about. There is a society of us folks out here who just smile at people like you and your positions. It's all good though we need them.

Carry on
man if this was Obama he'd be nailed to the cross (cruxified) for having no morals.

Disgusting Trumpy strikes again. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're on a Hooker Board with 197 stupid posts and no reviews. Trump has made more money and has had more fun in a week than you have had in your lifetime. What a boring fucker you are.

Jim