The Daily Beast: New Evidence Donald Trump Didn’t Pay Taxes

another from a far right wing news source. This might actually bring him down.

If the presumptive GOP nominee keeps hiding his returns, Congress could force him to show his hand with a one-line amendment to the tax code.

New questions about the integrity of Donald Trump’s income tax returns, and new indications that he does not pay income taxes, arise from rulings in two tax appeals that Trump filed in the 1990s. Trump lost both cases.

Trump’s 1984 federal income tax return included a Schedule C, the form used by sole proprietors, the decision in the first case shows.

Trump listed no income on that form, yet he deducted $626,264 as expenses. His New York City tax return also showed no income, but listed slightly less in expenses: $619,227.

No receipts, invoices, or other documentation were provided when Trump was under audit or during his appeal from what he argued was an unfair demand for more tax.

“The record does not explain how Petitioner [Trump] had significant expenses without any concomitant income from his consulting business,” wrote H. Gregory Tillman, the city administrative law judge who heard the case on April 29 and May 28 of 1992.

Jack Mitnick, the lawyer and accountant who prepared Trump’s tax returns for more than two decades, was Trump’s only witness. Mitnick testified that he was “thoroughly familiar” with the Trump tax returns and all aspects of the finances of Trump Tower, which were central to the appeal.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...pay-taxes.html
You want to know why Trump doesn't release his tax returns?

He doesn't have to.

Pisses you off, don't it?
You want to know why Trump doesn't release his tax returns?

He doesn't have to.

Pisses you off, don't it? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Better for him to remain silent and let people wonder if he's a tax cheat than releasing them and removing all doubt...?
Better for him to remain silent and let people wonder if he's a tax cheat than releasing them and removing all doubt...? Originally Posted by Prolongus
How TV Networks Can Force Trump to Release His Tax Returns

Since tough questioning has failed to hold the candidate accountable, broadcast outlets need to apply pressure where it counts—to Trump’s ego.

Excellent approach to weed out his fraud.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...eturns/493214/
Maybe they can force Hillary to release those transcripts for all of those speeches to the Wall Street banks while they're at it.
Maybe they can force Hillary to release those transcripts for all of those speeches to the Wall Street banks while they're at it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Tax returns are part of the historical presidential vetting process. Speeches are not. That being said I have no issue forcing her to release the speech transcripts. The Clinton's are so power hungry I seriously doubt she would have said anything in front of a group of bankers and investors that would affect her Presidential power grab. Especially after watching what happened to Mitt Romney and his 47% comments.

Just trying to get you folks to wake up.
You folks should wake up to the fact that there's no law that says he has to.

Moot point.

As has been proven, doing so will not gain him any support. Nor lose any. So, why do it?
You folks should wake up to the fact that there's no law that says he has to.

Moot point.

As has been proven, doing so will not gain him any support. Nor lose any. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

^ LOL what kind of a response is this. Of course there's not. Go back and re-read my post.
As has been proven, doing so will not gain him any support. Nor lose any. So, why do it? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Re-read mine. The important part.
Re-read mine. The important part. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Quadruple face palm. Listen up guy. Please respond to me like you have some common sense don't be purposely obtuse.

Yes if Trump releases his tax returns he will lose some of his already fractured Republican base and even more of the undecideds / independents in key swing states that would undoubtedly break in Hilary's favor.

I'm done with you for today you're giving me a headache.

Geez do you need an infusion of brain power.
Yes if Trump releases his tax returns he will lose some of his already fractured Republican base and even more of the undecideds / independents in key swing states that would undoubtedly break in Hilary's favor.
: Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bingo! Dumb-ass.

That's exactly what you libtards believe anyway. Nobody gives a shit except those who aren't going to vote for him anyway. Why would he want to do anything for you?
Bingo! Dumb-ass. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

^ lord almighty jesus help us. We've got a real tard on our hands with this one.

So you say this

You folks should wake up to the fact that there's no law that says he has to. As has been proven, doing so will not gain him any support. Nor lose any. So, why do it? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I say this:

Yes if Trump releases his tax returns he will lose some of his already fractured Republican base and even more of the undecideds / independents in key swing states that would undoubtedly break in Hilary's favor. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
and you say Bingo Dumb-ass agreeing with me?

You are a special kind of retarded.
another from a far right wing news source. This might actually bring him down.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...pay-taxes.html Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Many articles say the reason he won't release his tax returns is because they prove Trump's ties to Russian oligarchs.

“Well, it’s the sort of thing we might learn if we saw the candidates’ tax returns,” Will said. “Perhaps one more reason why we’re not seeing his tax returns, because he is deeply involved in dealing with Russia oligarchs and others. Whether that’s good, bad or indifferent, it’s probably the reasonable surmise.”

Full story:

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/geo...ian-oligarchs/

Now he is asking the Russians (on public television) to hack Hillary's emails for him! See my new thread.
LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HER UP!

LOCK HER UP!

LOCK HER UP! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Can't get last night's DNC chants out of your head, can you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?