Michael Bloomberg set to endorse Hildabeast tonight...

This should be good. A Rebube (or former Repube?) on the podium of a Democratic Convention...lol. He must reeaaaalllly hate Trumpolini ha ha.

Gig 'em...
Old news, old Democrat. He is not a Republican except in name only.
That will leave only the RWWipes and KKK to vote for Drumpf.

Unlike the "Mistake by the Lake," the Democrats' convention is answering questions and offering plans.

Drumpf's America is a twisted fantasy dreamed up by, who knows? I hear things... I hear things.
Just wondering if Bloomberg wants to rip in to Trump and if they, the "we go high" party will let him...
This should be good. A Rebube (or former Repube?) on the podium of a Democratic Convention...lol. He must reeaaaalllly hate Trumpolini ha ha.

Gig 'em... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Bloomberg is a Zionist Jew so that should give you an idea where his priorities are. He can't buy Trump but he can buy Hillary Clinton. Water flows through least resistance and so does criminal scum.

Jim

Gig 'em...
Originally Posted by Prolongus
Won't have the same dash as Odumbo's brother endorsing Trump, will it, pro-plunged ass?
The US says the same thing about Bloomberg that New Yorkers say about Deblasio...

"Who gives a shit?"
She must have agreed to that platform plank banning 44 ounce fountain drinks.
Don't forget taking the salt shakers off the tables as well.
She must have agreed to that platform plank banning 44 ounce fountain drinks. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+ 1 !!!!!