This Is The Stupidest Thing Yet From Dems

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2727985

It speaks for it's self. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Part of shrilLIARy's speech metioned something about a " big crack " ? Was she making reference to her cottage cheese ass ? The one that EKIM wishes to pick dingleberries from ?
I didn't listen to it. Do I have to?
That is exactly what Hillary needs to divert the attention from yet another email scandal.
I didn't listen to it. Do I have to? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I didn't listen to it either. Some of what she screeched was written in the story.
I listened to 32 seconds.. I am now headed in to get the ear bleach... FUCK that was painful.

Some of what she screeched was written in the story. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Speaking of "screeching" .... I forced myself to listen to Bill Clinton so I could evaluate for myself the stage of his mental deterioration and how that has affected his motor skills ... I really didn't want to hear the propaganda descriptions of Bill "hitting it out of the park," etc., from the pundits, even when I know in a couple of instances they are really only ass-kissing to hedge on the issuance of credentials and invitations in the event the Clintons are successful in purchasing their way back into the People's House.

They are both having cognitive "struggles" and I would learn from Dr. Carson's observations of their symptoms.... as it relates to the depth and breadth of their respective brain damage..... Bill has long had sinus problems affecting his breathing, but it has seemed in the past few years he is "mouth-breathing" more and that reflects an oxygen deficiency signal manifested in his facial muscles to create more air intake for oxygen. He did it last night.
SNICK.
I'd love to knock the bottom out of Elizabeth Banks.
Speaking of "screeching" .... I forced myself to listen to Bill Clinton so I could evaluate for myself the stage of his mental deterioration and how that has affected his motor skills ... I really didn't want to hear the propaganda descriptions of Bill "hitting it out of the park," etc., from the pundits, even when I know in a couple of instances they are really only ass-kissing to hedge on the issuance of credentials and invitations in the event the Clintons are successful in purchasing their way back into the People's House.

They are both having cognitive "struggles" and I would learn from Dr. Carson's observations of their symptoms.... as it relates to the depth and breadth of their respective brain damage..... Bill has long had sinus problems affecting his breathing, but it has seemed in the past few years he is "mouth-breathing" more and that reflects an oxygen deficiency signal manifested in his facial muscles to create more air intake for oxygen. He did it last night. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Slick Willy's " sinus " issues were exacerbated by may years of using a white powder product of Peru and / or Columbia that his brother got into some trouble for possessing. No problem though, the tax payers paid for Slick Willy to have surgery to correct said problem and Willy pardoned his brother's felony conviction. Happy ending, no ?
Slick Willy's " sinus " issues ..... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
.. whatever the source ... his mouth-breathing has increased.... and there are other symptoms, as I said, I'd be interested in Dr. Carson's take on them.

He's imminently qualified to offer an educated and informed opinion, although I doubt he would publicly. HillariousNoMore also has "issues' in that department, although the extent and type of injury is the subject of dispute.

Contrary to the media hype, there is evidence hers was trauma from a crash.