Encounter: Bella is a no go.

User ID: -
Date: 3-7-24
Name: Bella
Phone: (850)830-7368
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...a/528088034576
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Hwy29/north W.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Talk,
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tan, lean, about 5'6, man made Ds
Recommendation: No
I attempted to meet up with her on the night 7th when I got to the hotel she ghosted me and a whole lot drama bs was going down in the parking lot. Idk if the 2 things were connected.
I had a successful first visit. But I left asking myself, why do I pay to fuck these women who I wouldn't fuck for free?
I had a successful first visit. But I left asking myself, why do I pay to fuck these women who I wouldn't fuck for free? Originally Posted by Charliesheen99
It’s so funny that you say that. I cruise the provider reviews for entertainment. I just can’t bring myself to fuck any of these skanks. I’ll stick to the AMPs for convenience and a drama free handy.
I had a successful first visit. But I left asking myself, why do I pay to fuck these women who I wouldn't fuck for free? Originally Posted by Charliesheen99
It's a compulsion. And a lack of options.

Mostly the latter, I think.
It's because women have something men will pay for, and they KNOW IT. Even if you're in a relationship, women still treat sex as "a reward" for the man in their life.

We should turn the tables, and find something equally desirable men have that WOMEN would pay for. XD
We DO! It's called MONEY!
That post nut is a mutherfucker.
That post nut is a mutherfucker. Originally Posted by Rolex99
I think that's the funniest thing I've ever read on here. Ain't it the sad truth.
It tells the truth. Walk of shame on the way out. Those few no regrets is what keeps the movement going.