Car Blow Jobs

So last night I drove around seemingly forever looking for a safe, discreet spot to pull over and get a blow job. We couldn't find anything that we were both comfortable with. Everything was either too well lit, too much traffic, security patrols or cams, etc, etc. We didn't want to go into a bank parking lot or a jewelry store parking lot. We did find one spot that would have been absolutely perfect at a Pappadeaux had they been closed, but since they weren't closed it was a no go there too....

I know some dark, secluded good spots in areas I've lived in or near, but where do you guys generally go if you're not in a familiar area?

I just want an area we can feel reasonably comfortable and be left alone for 20 minutes or so.

Any thoughts are appreciated!
lol Why did Pappadeaux's have to be closed?? I love parking lot play and the thrill of someone walking by and thinking..."Are they?" "No, they counldnt be..." But damn Yes we were..............Lifes to short not to have fun.....
Palace Inn? Did you get your bj baby?
Car sex in a notel parking lot?? Now that is one place the owner would be knocking on your window and telling you to get a room...............IJS
If the PI won't allow 3 people in a room they sure as hell won't allow 2 people to get it on in their parking lot....
lol That wasent the notel that had issues with 3 people, it was the EI...........
Try a nearby park and find a dark spot to park. Worked for me.
Haha, I ment to get a room Not a bad investment for $15
Unless it just turns you on more getting it on in the car
Once in the parking lot of a substation. True Story!!!!
Parking lot of HEB in broad daylight. She was game and it was a lot of fun. A whole lot of fun.
The best place for this sort of activity? Chuck E Cheese parking lot, Saturday afternoon. Trust me.
Chuck E Cheese's??? That's interesting...and awkward.
True Story....

I was 19 and my boyfriend worked on an offshore rig. I had just picked him up from the dock and we were headed to the river bottoms in Liberty, to hang out with some friends....we pulled up at the boat ramp... no one around so we got in the back of the truck(in the bed) and got naked .... We were there for a good 30minutes when all of a sudden.. Lights... there were 3 cops standing there, one on each side of the bed and one at the tailgate.... BUSTED lol.

They ran our names, gave us a hard time (because all 3 of them knew both of our parents.... , but let us go. God only knows how long they were standing there watching... But getting caught was a turn on for sure!!! Just glad it turned out good.
Parking lot of gallery furniture. It really did save me money!