Fans of Nikki Love

I want her to come back. She is just a part of this board as anyone else, and left because there are some very disrespectful guys here. Some that even a mother would be ashamed of. But we are in a hooker board so there are a few disrespectful guys here that contribute nothing but hate. But there are some great ones here too. Lets show her love in this thread. NIKKI PLEASE COME BACK
  • Trey
  • 05-25-2012, 02:07 PM
Tell her to put her big girl, big girl panties on.
I am definitely a fan.....in fact, I just left her incall location about 15 min ago to contribute my support....lol....so yes, Nikki please come back !!!!!!
Russ, she must have put some good p***y on you lol. When is it my turn again. I need a russ fix

And yes guys, just cause she is not here does not mean she doesn't deserve a review. Lets keep showing support and guys who see her keep reviewing her to show love
Russ, she must have put some good p***y on you lol. When is it my turn again. I need a russ fix Originally Posted by bustyamy
As soon as you make back here south again !!!!
Tell her to put her big girl, big girl panties on. Originally Posted by trey

I don't wear panties!!!
I had to calm down.. and re-group...

Im back & here to stay... NO MATTER WHAT...

Thanks Amy for letting me vent all the time..lol
& Thank YOU to EVERY one else who sent PM's, Emails, Text and continued to be who you are no matter what some one else has to say!!!..
I appreciate all the love

Y'all Have a Blessed day!!
I am definitely a fan.....in fact, I just left her incall location about 15 min ago to contribute my support....lol....so yes, Nikki please come back !!!!!! Originally Posted by Russ38

HaHa....there she is.....welcome back sexy !!!!
As soon as you make back here south again !!!! Originally Posted by Russ38
Yes Nikki darlin come back we miss you doll..oh and I feel the same Amy..but I havent had the pleasure yet..????Russ ???
Its like a had a magic wang. Haha, thats that big ass I wanted to see. Missed you girl

Russ it will be june4-8. Gotta stay on schedule. Or june2-3 in G-Town. I'll sneak out and come tap that
Allison, Russ is a hotty. And an animal, love fucking him. Russ, drink your v-8 and lets get busy
Yes Nikki darlin come back we miss you doll..oh and I feel the same Amy..but I havent had the pleasure yet..????Russ ??? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Trust me Allison....your on the radar as well baby....
[quote=bustyamy;2731073]Its like a had a magic wang. Haha, thats that big ass I wanted to see. Missed you girl

Yes Nikki darlin come back we miss you doll.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Allison, Russ is a hotty. And an animal, love fucking him. Russ, drink your v-8 and lets get busy Originally Posted by bustyamy
Oh yes BA...I'm def ready to get juiced up and get busy with you again!!!!!