Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: Did not occur
Fee: $$+
Hair Color and Length: Who knows - never met
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Never Met - Set up an appointment Friday night for Saturday morning. Called to confirm and she never bothered to return call/text or anything. Must be nice to have so much business you can afford to treat some like crap.
Recommendation: No
Sometimes the best things are when they don't happen. I think that this one of those times , Ijs.
Dunno II2, she's pretty cute. But I believe this belongs in co-ed.
Sorry to hear this bro, it's happened to us all.
Maybe an emergency came up? She has a perfect review record and I've been wanting to see her.
Yea, emergencies in their case is usually, "someone else came to the door and kept showing me money." Nothing wrong with that, but you should have the courtesy to at least let the other person know that they need to cancel. What is the point in setting up an appointment if they are just going to go with whomever shows up at the door first?
Screw kinzi, gimme skirtchaser's avatar. Mmm dreamkelly....
I agree out of bounds it is funny you are the first guy that knew who she is everbody keeps asking
Dunno II2, she's pretty cute. But I believe this belongs in co-ed.
Sorry to hear this bro, it's happened to us all. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Think Chess OOB think, lol. Lets just say this I think it was in his best interest to have been NCNSed. I'd pass on the make up session if offered too, I'd pass on this one all the time.
i was offered a make session in dallas and she did it again she is a young girl with a manager that i dont think either one of them has a clue. she may be cute but not worth the drama and trouble
Sorry bro, I probably wore her out this morning around 2-3am! She probably overslept.....
And yes, she has more business than she can handle, she blew me off and said she was completly booked until she met me in person during a session with her friend.
I do not like NC/NS.
Amateur at the best, more than likely a complete disregard for others.
kenzi is very quickly becomeing the queen of ncns and that is too bad