Sarah Palin endoses Donald Trump, The lyin Libs lose their heads !

And with the head ine of Sarah Palin endorsing Donald Trump, who of the lying liberals will surface first to attack them ? Who will show themselves to be DOTY 2017 candidates AND owners of SHRILLARY blow-up dolls ? Come and show YOUR lyin liberal idiot selves ! where are ya, assup, EKIM, flghtr 69, Lil Cotex ?" Jump on it !
BTW, how many of the GOP candidates are have the FBI looking into there " business dealings " and their handling of classified material while they were Secretary of State with a spouse that is a convicted sexual predator that lost their law license in THEIR OWN HOME STATE ? ( where's woomby and Lil Cotex to cry when you need him !!! )
And their name "IS " .............
Best thing I've heard all year!
EVA is the Best cock I've sucked all year! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY assup
Brilliant! Only you (and the rest of your asshole buddies) could have penned such literary awesomeness.
Brilliant! Only you (and the rest of your asshole buddies) could have penned such literary awesomeness. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Urinal Lips besides disinfecting your nasty lips, this will improve your shitty breath...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ChTPn6sHM
Brilliant! Only i (and the rest of my asshole buddies) could have penetrated such a large bunghole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY
Best thing I've heard all year! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And the numero uno sphincter inspector spews for attention the right out of the gate ! Well thank YEW fer showin' yer lyin' liberal self AGAIN, assup !! Yew must STILL be pissed over Wendy Davis's and Leticia " Miz.Piggy " I run-away-from-a-forum " Van De Putte's run for Texas Governor and LT. Governor ! How's that FBI investigation going for YOUR lying liberal candidate ? And that movie that just came out this weekend, " 13 Hours " sure can't help YOUR lying liberals "anointed one " !!!! " I did NOT.." only works so long, assup !
Sarah Palin, in my opinion, is the primary reason Obama was elected. So you think her backing Trump is a positive for the Republican party?
Sarah Palin, in my opinion, is the primary reason Obama was elected. So you think her backing Trump is a positive for the Republican party? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your opinion, and your judgement, are about worthless when it comes to politics. Didn't you know that?

FTFY assup Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You gave me the worst BBBJ ever wcco. don't brag about it.
Sara is busy getting Track out of jail..........
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2016, 07:27 AM
Sarah Palin, in my opinion, is the primary reason Obama was elected. So you think her backing Trump is a positive for the Republican party? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Maybe it will help him in the Iowa GOP primary but not in the general. She is a fucking anchor around a candidate's neck in the general.
  • DSK
  • 01-20-2016, 07:47 AM
I think it is a valid question. Perhaps she came to him and suggested it, and he couldn't think of a gracious way to turn her down.

These endorsements can't be too powerful, though. I once saw Tom Landry endorse a candidate in Dallas, and somehow the guy lost.
  • DSK
  • 01-20-2016, 07:49 AM
Maybe it will help him in the Iowa GOP primary but not in the general. She is a fucking anchor around a candidate's neck in the general. Originally Posted by WTF
Liberals are an anchor around America's neck in general.

Assup is an anchor around Eccie's neck in general, what with his numerous TOS violations for prohibited topics.

I don't think Sara will be as important to Mr. Trump if she isn't his running mate.
  • DSK
  • 01-20-2016, 07:51 AM
Best thing I've heard all year! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If that is the best thing you have heard all year, I can understand why you are angry, depressed, and prone to lashing out at your superiors - which is just about everyone.