Encounter: Lady Nympho - Simply The best! (Pics inside the ROS)

Date: 1st week of November 2018
Name: Lady Nympho
User ID:: 436914
Phone: 8174706125
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?...page=3#reviews
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 and Greenville
Activities: BBBJ, K9, Mish,LFK,Pics,Convo, twerking.......
Hair Length and Color: Reddish blond. Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Lady Nympho is beautiful, petite,fit spinner. She has lovely smooth skin and a nice bouncy ass! She exudes class and sex appeal!

Lady Nympho hit the eccie scene earlier this year and hit the scene running. Her 1st review was a home run and hit on several things that would become the hallmark of later reviews. Namely no rushing, charming, intelligent, excellent bedroom skills and just an all around joy to spend time with!

Recommendation: Absolutely Yes without hesitation!
Damn she’s a sexy lil something
Bravo good sir! Good thing the holiday season is upon us...
Nicely done GummyBear !! She looks great !! Nice lingerie ! I loved her previous hair and looks !! She looked much hotter than !! But, still seems to be a good time !!
Thank you for the review! She is hot! Nice bod....on my TDL. Yep!
Yes Sir, she is a sweet, sexy lil woman.

Damn she’s a sexy lil something Originally Posted by Mr.softlips
Bravo good sir! Good thing the holiday season is upon us... Originally Posted by Freakaholic

Thank you Kind Sir. It's a most wonderful time of the year!
Nicely done GummyBear !! She looks great !! Nice lingerie ! I loved her previous hair and looks !! She looked much hotter than !! But, still seems to be a good time !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01

Thank for the kind words Sir. I've visited with her I think six times and she always has a different hair style. I like all of them and the creativity she shows with her hair and outfits. Other than the hair changing though, I've always had a consistently outstanding visit with her...and that bouncy, plump lil ass! IJS!
Clapping!!! Creat review MrGummyBear! I need to see her before she retires!

Thank you for the review! She is hot! Nice bod....on my TDL. Yep! Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

You're welcome and thanks for the comments. She says she's retiring so you may want to get over there.........