The Art of the Blow Job

I am not sure if this is the right venue....but I just watched what I thought was a nice video on the art of the blowjob..here is the link on xnxx.com

http://video.xnxx.com/video2758333/t...of_the_blowjob

For me it was tastefully done and very sensual....
You might like some of the stuff that Tristan Taormino has done for Vivid if you like the look and feel of this video spacejanitor, give it a look!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Almost as good as mine!
Anyone who says there's no such thing as a bad BJ has probably never had a really good one! LOL As good as this video is, it doesn't completely show what turns a good BJ into a phenomenal BJ. If there are ladies out there who want to step it up...I'll be happy to let you practice!
Why don't any of these chicks work the sack? Imo for a bj to be perfect the sack must be worshiped.
Why don't any of these chicks work the sack? Imo for a bj to be perfect the sack must be worshiped. Originally Posted by JTDuckett
Your just not with the right provider!
In all the BJs I have had the one big difference between good and great is a good one gets you off but a great one not only DT but continues the up and down before,during and after you cum and with her mouth not her hand. ( fuck that just sounded like an old M&M commercial)