****Chasing BELLA****

Bella is now at The Pearls. Catch her before she disappears again...
if you guys who have reported are to be believed, Bella went from Pearls to Nagoya, to Blue and back to Pearls in a matter of 3 weeks.. roughly.

I'm not saying it's not true.. Bella is the Protagonist, after all.

if so many guys were after my ass, I'd be running away, too
That's a good one, Chung.

Who knows what motivates these moves, but it's always good to know where the spectacular Bella may be found!

Thanks for letting us know, Chan175.
thanks Bobby.. we could really use some new line up threads about now.. lots of ladies on the move, vacations, Luxury opening up. I'm not sure I can name half of any current line up at any Spa right now. Vanessa is still at Blue?
I guess that explains why she did not show up for my 5pm with her at Nagoya tonight.
I guess that explains why she did not show up for my 5pm with her at Nagoya tonight. Originally Posted by JamesBond
That sux’s. I called and she was up there an hour ago
we have had a few "X has moved to Y spa" announcements recently, where the announcement proved to be false.

I guess we will only know when Bella's next review gets written?
Too many moving parts that we do not see. I will try to get a line up. Shit changes by the minute sometimes...
Gee, I wish Bella would create another mandle and tell us where she’s at! LOL.

Plus, I want to know what the “upchsrge” is for Greek. I’d hate to lay an extra 20 on the table and piss her off. But I sure as hell don’t want to lay another 200 on the table if I don’t have too.
maybe just ask....
Gee, I wish Bella would create another mandle and tell us where she’s at! Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69

I'm going to start calling her Bella Mandela!

:r oll1:
Anyone know where she is now? Also heard she's not around sundays.
  • Gar
  • 02-10-2019, 03:54 AM
Anyone know where she is now? Also heard she's not around sundays. Originally Posted by ttgiovanni
I was told that she's at Pearls and working today, but please call to confirm.

Anyone know where she is now? Also heard she's not around sundays. Originally Posted by ttgiovanni
Bella is working today. I saw her an hour ago.