95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas

Ooops! Dim-retards say this kind of thing doesn't happen!

95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover
Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.
Author: Ryan Osborne
Published: 3:51 PM CST January 25, 2019

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday.

Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release.

Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

The Secretary of State's office found those numbers by collecting current DPS data of people who have applied for a driver's license or state identification card in the last five years with a green card of visa. The investigators then cross-referenced that data with people who are registered to vote.

The Secretary of State's office sent the information to the state attorney general's office, which will decide whether to pursue voter fraud charges. The attorney general's office has prosecuted 130 cases of voter fraud since 2005.

In August, WFAA reported that hundreds of non-citizens had been discovered as registered voters and that the secretary of state's office was working to improve its voter database to determine the exact number of non-citizens registered.

(WFAA)

Ooops! Dim-retards say this kind of thing doesn't happen! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

why this is an outrage! i demand a wall! we simply CANNOT allow these Canadians to invade the USA! Millions of them! ILLEGAL VOTERS! ELECTION FRAUD! Build the Northern Wall NOW!!!

BAHAAAA
Just think what Kalifornia's number of illegals voting is?

This is why in my opinion voters should have to show our birth certificates to be able to vote!
Just think what Kalifornia's number of illegals voting is?

This is why in my opinion voters should have to show our birth certificates to be able to vote! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I think the Republicans should get to count all the abortion non surviving babies as votes. Stats show that 83% of all abortions are Republicans. Abortion survivors are right at 40%. That's so strange, that's the same approval rating for Trump
I think the Republicans should get to count all the abortion non surviving babies as votes. Stats show that 83% of all abortions are Republicans. Abortion survivors are right at 40%. That's so strange, that's the same approval rating for Trump Originally Posted by themystic
You are the great...pontificator...you have no PROOF of anything...just spit crap and see what sticks!!
It's all about FEELINGS fuck FACTS!!
Your FACTS are FALSEHOODS again...CHIEF!!https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa..._birth_control
I think the Republicans should get to count all the abortion non surviving babies as votes. Stats show that 83% of all abortions are Republicans. Abortion survivors are right at 40%. That's so strange, that's the same approval rating for Trump Originally Posted by themystic
tm you're babbling and trolling again. Could you please get back on topic. Just a suggestion tm, you might consider reading the threads title at least before responding! thanks
tm you're babbling and trolling again. Could you please get back on topic. Just a suggestion tm, you might consider reading the threads title at least before responding! thanks Originally Posted by winn dixie
it was about unregistered voters wd. its been proven that abortion survivors are typically republicans. some right wing propaganda about 95,000 voters is nonsense. Im in Texas. I didn't see any dead people voting. Did you?
it was about unregistered voters wd. its been proven that abortion survivors are typically republicans. some right wing propaganda about 95,000 voters is nonsense. Im in Texas. I didn't see any dead people voting. Did you? Originally Posted by themystic
Abortion survivor links?
95,000 nonsense? This is not fake news!
Who mentioned dead people? But sense you mentioned it! LBJ did have dead people vote for him!
Again stay on topic! This thread is about non-citizens! NOT unregistered voters!

My God please keep up! This is another example of you not knowing your stuff! Stay on topic .....
Abortion survivor links?
Who mentioned dead people? But sense you mentioned it! LBJ did have dead people vote for him!
Again stay on topic! This thread is about non-citizens! NOT unregistered voters!

My God please keep up! This is another example of you not knowing your stuff! Stay on topic ..... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Here you go WD

https://theabortionsurvivors.com/
Abortion survivor links?

My God please keep up! This is another example of you not knowing your stuff! Stay on topic ..... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not knowing his stuff...can you show me an example where he has??
Not knowing his stuff...can you show me an example where he has?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Nope. Never.
At least Texas is honest enough to disclose it and admit the reality.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 06:01 AM
No proof ... like the Ingun and the MAGA cap wearing kid....maybe we can wait for a few more facts.

Or is this more fake news?
No proof ... like the Ingun and the MAGA cap wearing kid....maybe we can wait for a few more facts.

Or is this more fake news?
Originally Posted by WTF
The proof is there, and it's been turned over to the AG for prosecution. And now you're calling USA Today "Fake News"?