court tells dad not to call his son "he"

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...nder-son-luna/

You think your ex-spouse issues are bad? Well, they’re probably not as intense as Jeffrey Younger’s. The Texas father’s embroiled in a ferocious custody battle as his former wife attempts to raise their son — James — as their daughter, Luna.

that case is fucked up.

this court tells him the father not to call his son "he" or by his real name is fucked up.

the ex-spouse is pyscho. she wants to transition her son to a girl. that is child abuse! that is too young to do it. have to wonder how the judge ruled the way he did.

I'm sympathetic with the father.
And he's so young. I feel sorry for them. So sad.
https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...nder-son-luna/

You think your ex-spouse issues are bad? Well, they’re probably not as intense as Jeffrey Younger’s. The Texas father’s embroiled in a ferocious custody battle as his former wife attempts to raise their son — James — as their daughter, Luna.

that case is fucked up.

this court tells him the father not to call his son "he" or by his real name is fucked up.

the ex-spouse is pyscho. she wants to transition her son to a girl. that is child abuse! that is too young to do it. have to wonder how the judge ruled the way he did.

I'm sympathetic with the father. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
where do you people get this shit from

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
I'm sympathetic with the father. The poor kids gonna end up just messed up.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Originally Posted by themystic

why?

you have no sympathy for what this father is going thru.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Originally Posted by themystic
From the files of the deranged LEFT
You are correct it is...SHIT!!
Actions of the lunatic left on display
why?

you have no sympathy for what this father is going thru. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You should know by now...he's heartless!!
I'm sympathetic with the father. The poor kids gonna end up just messed up. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
What the hell would they have done if it was a hermaphrodite
Liberals really do worry about labels. Such hypocrits
What the hell would they have done if it was a hermaphrodite Originally Posted by bb1961

hermaphroditism is very rare. that is by definition gender fluid.

is there a pronoun that doesn't use he or she to describe this condition?
I believe they want to be called non-binary.
Pretty sad situation, made sadder by the right wing hate media.
Pretty sad situation, made sadder by the right wing hate media. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Guess its the right wing hate media's fault? jeez Must not have read any books or watched any news during your bancation. or to busy posting under your other handle.
Pretty sad situation, made sadder by the left wing hate media. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

here lets fix that!

oh and unwelcome back.
here lets fix that!

oh and unwelcome back. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
you like censoring people don't you. that usually only comes from people who don't have enough faith in their own beliefs. typical right wing phony