The results are in...

CBS/Rasmussen
Trump is kicking the fucking loser liberal's asses.

They should all kill themselves in shame considering how they have fucked up so many things in this country.
  • Trey
  • 02-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Most of the viewers were probably trumpers lol. I know I wasn't watching that man lie to yall. I was laughing at the trumpers online crying about getting screwed on taxes this year. I was like no shit, you trusted a man that won't show you his taxes to fix yours. Ahh trumpers, if he says it, they believe it. Who's paying for that wall?
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2019, 07:39 AM
Really?

The STOU address?

That is what you're hooting and hollering about?
Trump could barely read the words on his TelePrompTer. He totally lost it a couple of times. Just a terrible public speaker. The worst in my lifetime. At least Dubya believed what he was saying, even though indisagreed with it. And he was able to read the promoter without looking like a 9th grads speech student.

The substance of speech was, as CNN commentator Van Jones said, was a “psychotically incoherent speech mixing cookies and dog poop.” Totally agree. He spent an hour and a half throwing red meat to his dwindling base with his tiny left hand while calling for unity and insincerely jerking off women and minorities with his tiny right.

Trump is an embarrassing illiterate who should spend his seemingly limitless “Executive Time” learning to read.

Most people I know didn’t watch it. Apparently neither did a lot of people.

The Democratic response, on the other hand, was inspiring, hopeful and optimistic. I could tell strictly by the chorus of posters in here criticizing her looks.

Tends to happen in the course of defending Trump’s lies.

At current rate of production, the Trumpistas will shit enough bricks to build that wall before the next “massive onslaught” of murderers, rapists and terrorists can assault it.
I wonder how many of the 800,000 were watching? Did they approve?

I think the only WIN Trump had was not losing his place too many times.
Does anyone really care if dims approve? I know I don't.
To repeat -- Rasmussen over the years has been shown to be very Republican leaning with their polls. They predicted Republicans to maintain control of the House in the 2018 midterms and to win the popular vote. Instead, Democrats won the popular vote by 8-9%.

"In the latest data from Morning Consult’s Trump Tracker, which measures the president’s approval rating in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, a record low of 40 percent of voters approved of Trump and a record-high 55 percent disapproved, resulting in the worst monthly net rating of his presidency. The latest data is based on 156,104 surveys conducted Jan. 1-31."

However, since the SOTU address, it is true that Trump's approval rating did tick up a bit.

https://morningconsult.com/2019/02/0...ow-in-january/
Does anyone really care if dims approve? I know I don't. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Then why did you post this thread?
Because the MSM won't mention it.
Was that or was that not a poll commissioned by CBS?

You’re down with them now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
while you were gone the right wing loons on here got dumber. I know that is hard to believe but they did
To repeat -- Rasmussen over the years has been shown to be very Republican leaning with their polls. They predicted Republicans to maintain control of the House in the 2018 midterms and to win the popular vote. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
They were also the only one who predicted a Trump win in 2016.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
CBS is more palatable for you, I assume.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/state-o...cbs-news-poll/