NC Voter Fraud vs Mike Flynn...where is IB?

• WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 09:27 AM
In a brief interview with The Post, Paige said that facing the might of the federal government had been difficult for her.
“This stuff will keep you awake — you never think you’d be in any serious trouble,” she said. “Going to federal prison and $250,000 fine and that kind of thing. It’s been quite traumatic.”

A 66-year-old woman from North Carolina was sentenced to two months in prison this week for encouraging her boyfriend to vote and helping him fill out his voter registration form, even though he was not eligible.
Denslo Allen Paige, a grandmother who works part time at Walmart and does seasonal gigs as a poll worker, was sentenced to two months in federal prison and a $250 fine by Judge Louise Wood Flanagan after pleading guilty to aiding and abetting voting by a noncitizen. Had she gone to trial on those charges and lost, she faced a potential sentence of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b9464644e98d

She should have hired Mike Flynn's lawyer and had IB advocate for her on a hooker board.
In a brief interview with The Post, Paige said that facing the might of the federal government had been difficult for her.
“This stuff will keep you awake — you never think you’d be in any serious trouble,” she said. “Going to federal prison and $250,000 fine and that kind of thing. It’s been quite traumatic.”

A 66-year-old woman from North Carolina was sentenced to two months in prison this week for encouraging her boyfriend to vote and helping him fill out his voter registration form, even though he was not eligible.
Denslo Allen Paige, a grandmother who works part time at Walmart and does seasonal gigs as a poll worker, was sentenced to two months in federal prison and a $250 fine by Judge Louise Wood Flanagan after pleading guilty to aiding and abetting voting by a noncitizen. Had she gone to trial on those charges and lost, she faced a potential sentence of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b9464644e98d

She should have hired Mike Flynn's lawyer and had IB advocate for her on a hooker board.
Originally Posted by WTF
Way to go IB. That was a really Christian thing to do
I wouldn’t worry about IB. He’ll have a witty, humorous retort for us soon enough.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 09:50 AM
I wouldn’t worry about IB. He’ll have a witty, humorous retort for us soon enough. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yea but...

But will it have any linear logic?

Or be witty?

Or humorous??

Voter suppression is a long term proposition. You can’t take your eye off the ball, even when you’re praying hard for Flynn’s imminent exoneration.

Humor can remedy the pain of daily brick shittery.

Especially now, since hundreds of thousands of cheaters are being exposed every day!
A worker who does seasonal gigs as a poll worker should understand how serious voting and proper registration is, and not induce someone to commit a felony.

That is more of a serious crime than the Russians colluding with Mark Zuckerberg to do an anti-Hillary PR campaign.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 02:05 PM

That is more of a serious crime than the Russians colluding with Mark Zuckerberg to do an anti-Hillary PR campaign. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I agree with you but here is why and the why is wtf is important.

A Savvy Russian can take that statistically insignificant voter fraud...scare the ignorant into thinking it is this huge problem and convincing them to enact measures that enact voter suppression in far greater numbers.

That is because the candidate they support, Don Trump, is very friendly to their country.

Now if I did not have a platform such as facebook 2 convince the f****** far righties oe they were not so gullible, then it would not be the problem it is.

that is very similar to how Osama Bin Laden got many of you on the far-right over react to 9/11 by attacking Iraq

same song different verse

A Savvy Russian can take that statistically insignificant voter fraud...scare the ignorant into thinking it is this huge problem and convincing them to enact measures that enact voter suppression in far greater numbers.

That is because the candidate they support, Don Trump, is very friendly to their country.

Now if I did not have a platform such as facebook 2 convince the f****** far righties oe they were not so gullible, then it would not be the problem it is.

that is very similar to how Osama Bin Laden got many of you on the far-right over react to 9/11 by attacking Iraq

same song different verse Originally Posted by WTF

Are there isolated incidents of voter fraud occurring in this country. YES

Is there a conspiracy afoot to encourage illegal immigrants to vote to sway elections. NO.

Do some candidates and organizations use fear mongering against illegal immigrants to encourage voter suppression. ABSOLUTELY YES.

If you look online you will see headlines from all sorts of organizations about massive illegal voting by illegal immigrants. However I've not seen any proof of that. No one has but they keep saying it as if it's true.
Are there isolated incidents of voter fraud occurring in this country. YES

Is there a conspiracy afoot to encourage illegal immigrants to vote to sway elections. NO.

Do some candidates and organizations use fear mongering against illegal immigrants to encourage voter suppression. ABSOLUTELY YES.

If you look online you will see headlines from all sorts of organizations about massive illegal voting by illegal immigrants. However I've not seen any proof of that. No one has but they keep saying it as if it's true. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Indeed, txdot-guy.

Wonder where such a strategy came from...
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Indeed, txdot-guy.

Wonder where such a strategy came from... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We all know who it works on...

Same folks that cheered on the Iraq invasion as the correct answer to the war on terror!

That crew is easily scared and herded.

same song different verse
Originally Posted by WTF
Al Qaeda was in Iraq. In Iraq, al Qaeda was testing chemical and biological agents to be used against large populations.
Yea but...

But will it have any linear logic?

Or be witty?

Or humorous??

Originally Posted by WTF
Is this HUMOROUS??
Do tell...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_13_scandal
Indeed, txdot-guy.

Wonder where such a strategy came from... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Possibly from your President...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_13_scandal
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 04:30 PM
Is this HUMOROUS??
Do tell...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_13_scandal Originally Posted by bb1961
It actually is if you regard the SC ruling and how the SC ruled on Gore v Bush.

That aside...there is nothing humorous about either voter fraud or suppression.

same song different verse Originally Posted by WTF
I could see how your scenario could be true, but I don't trust the left, so what can I do?