Malaysian Massage

I came across this last night. Says she's located right off Clearview and ipsen till 2. That makes it sound promising, but I was wondering if anyone has intel? I have a feeling that it may not be offered.

https://malaysian-massage-massage-th....business.site
She has been around for a while. I recall reviews on her massages not being good. She is older than her pics as well
She’s been around 15-20 years. I’ve never seen a good review, but she offers a light/sensual massage and HE. I seem to remember her being a crazy talker too.
She’s been around 15-20 years. I’ve never seen a good review, but she offers a light/sensual massage and HE. I seem to remember her being a crazy talker too. Originally Posted by turbo-dog
Yes... once she get your number, expect to get random calls. I did, but she was more like GP and nutrition. It's been a while... she still calls. I just listen..
Whhhaaaaaa???

Yes... once she get your number, expect to get random calls. I did, but she was more like GP and nutrition. It's been a while... she still calls. I just listen.. Originally Posted by REDROBIN66
Appreciate the intel, I'll pass.
maybe some once every few years type but not a regular,decent but not often