What is the Kinkest thing you have done

I thought Iwould post this to see what my fellow pervs are into. It can be either kinky , wild or just crazy.
Guys and girls are welcome to post.
Me: I'm pretty vanilla. I've tried greek with ladies a couple times.
Been to a bukkake party once.
Went to swingers club a couple times in Nashville, but didn't get any action other than some head. Forgot to bring a cover, so couldn't partake in anything else. Dooh.
Let's see:
-sex on the roof of a warehouse.
-sex in a janitor's closet in an office building downtown.
-got a blowjob in a Denny's bathroom.
-had a RW GF once pick up a couple while we were on a date went back to her place and we swapped partners. All four of us fucking on the same bed.

Not really kinky but a funny story none the less...
-college spring break. Shared a hotel room with 5 other people. Long story short there was a girl in the group that I liked but I knew I was friendzoned, but my other male friend wanted to prove she'll suck dick. Second night of the trip I wake up and yup she's sucking his dick flanked by four sleeping people around em. My homeboy saw me and gave me that "what I tell ya" head nod.
Id have to say the kinkiest has been golden showers..given and taken!!
Let's see:
-sex on the roof of a warehouse.
-sex in a janitor's closet in an office building downtown.
-got a blowjob in a Denny's bathroom.
-had a RW GF once pick up a couple while we were on a date went back to her place and we swapped partners. All four of us fucking on the same bed.

Not really kinky but a funny story none the less...
-college spring break. Shared a hotel room with 5 other people. Long story short there was a girl in the group that I liked but I knew I was friendzoned, but my other male friend wanted to prove she'll suck dick. Second night of the trip I wake up and yup she's sucking his dick flanked by four sleeping people around em. My homeboy saw me and gave me that "what I tell ya" head nod. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
All right, that's some good stuff.
Thanks for sharing.
I would say I am pretty vanilla too lol. For me it would probably be back in my military days we would rent a room as a group and couples would be having sex all over. We never swapped partners but there was plenty of mutual voyeurism going on lol.
Id have to say the kinkiest has been golden showers..given and taken!! Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
Especially in that one review Double Trouble, wow!
I like to get kinky . But it not always easy to find a lot of provider that will really get as Kinky as I like. But I have found one that is a Freak and wild as Hell. I think the wildest thing I have done is Electro-stimulation. One of the providers I see told me about some her toys and I had to try it. People on line warned me about it before I did it . I was told if it was done right it would be the best time of my life ....But if she didn't know what she was doing It would be very painful.......It ended up being one of the best times I have ever had. I wrote a review about it.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1770224
Especially in that one review Double Trouble, wow! Originally Posted by HoundstoothBear
True...the whole session was very kinky.
About 8 years ago I did an incall where a provider said to this question, what is your darkest sexual fantasy...
" I want to be breed out by all the men in my life and to all thier friends. I want to be a slave to cock 24 / 7 "

The dirty talk that night was amazing.
To my last breath I'll remember how happy she looked and how hard she came after I told her
" If you suck off the nice man holding the balloons, I'm sure he will let you ride the pony."

About 12 years ago I lived with a sweet girl who was 10 years younger than me.
Her fantasy was to be go up into the mountains to write a book in a large luxary A frame cabin.
Then one cold dark night to hear at the foot of her bed the sound of a " wild mountain man " Then to do as he pleased till the spring thaw came.
That was a great week in my life.
A GF and I were sharing a room at a car club convention with another couple. The other couple pissed my GF off, so she was into doing anything that would annoy them. We came back to the room late one night after a cocktail party, and they were asleep, or at least they seemed to be. My GF and I started making out, and she went down on me - she loved to suck and get cim. I had had a bit too much to drink, so it wasn't producing, so I suggested I fuck her ass, which she also enjoyed. So, I got behind her doggie and fucked her ass until we both came. All across the room from the other couple. We collapsed afterward and went to sleep. The other couple never said a word.

JaG
True...the whole session was very kinky. Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
Yes that review will really get a person to thinking of the possibilities out there
Yes that review will really get a person to thinking of the possibilities out there Originally Posted by Pounder

Ok. You guys have me curious now. Can someone post a link to this review ? Thanks.
Ok. You guys have me curious now. Can someone post a link to this review ? Thanks. Originally Posted by coast_encounter
Here you go.....this is what fantasies are made of lol
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1998571
Damn...always wanted to try golden showers .giving and receiving
Id have to say the kinkiest has been golden showers..given and taken!! Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
I knew you were kinky.....