What's the deal with the crown tattoos?

I noticed that there are a lot of ladies with tattoos of crowns, what do they mean? Is it some kind of pimp marking or something? I mostly see them on Backpage girls
I think you just answered your own question lol.
That's kinda what I was thinking , but why a crown?
Because he is the KING and she is his queen

They typically mean a girl belongs to a pimp but not always. They originated with pimps branding their stable but now since young girls are just dying to be cool and look like they are street or gangsta (I forget the proper term) they actually get them themselves. You see it makes you look cool to have a brand in that urban sect that so many of these young white girls find themselves drawn too. I have amassed a very nice collection of crown tats on vids and pics over the last ten years. Some I am sure were actual brands but most were just some missguided girl traveling the country with her bf working while he laid around all day spending her money on jordans and rims for the 98 caddy.

These last two or three generations are 70% human waste. They actually believe that wearing pants to 5 sizes to large with underwear showing and speaking unintelligible garbage will further them in life. They are so misguided and uneducated that there will be no chance at any meaningful life for them. I predict that prison systems to be completely overrun with these idiots in the next fifteen years (even more so than now). So thank you rap videos for showing middle class white kids that their hard working parents have it all wrong. At least us whore mongers get a steady stream of fine young girls supporting their bf's.

https://faithit.com/survivors-ink-th...x-trafficking/
Excellent answer with sourcing BC. Perfect counter to my flippant answer.
Excellent explanation BC. I agree 100%

+1 BC
I thought that's what they meant but I would've never thought they would get them on their own to make themselves look cool.It's a shame, I try to stay away from the thugs. I don't want to support that type of lifestyle even though some of them do look good. What got me thinking about it was looking through Backpage just window shopping and a lot of the girls have them. One in particular that's showed back up after a couple of years is Sexy Sarah from Kentucky, she' looks ghetto now
Honestly I have never been bothered by a pimp or a pimped girl. I figure if a girl is with him of her own volition then fine. I would not want to see a girl who was forced in anyway to work. I guess you really couldn't tell if she was forced but usually if their facebook page has a bunch of pics of her hanging out enjoying the urban lifestyle with her bf/pimp then she is there by choice.

In all the years and countless hundreds of pimped girls I have gone in on I have never had a pimp bother me one time. I have seen a girl with bruises a few times but thats about the worst. I wouldnt choose that life for anyone but it wont stop me from seeing a young hottie for a qv.
I have seen a girl with bruises a few times but thats about the worst. . Originally Posted by BassCat
I have bruises from time to time HOWEVER mine are from something MUCH more fun lol
I have bruises from time to time HOWEVER mine are from something MUCH more fun lol Originally Posted by addison_scott
I bet they are !
I have bruises from time to time HOWEVER mine are from something MUCH more fun lol Originally Posted by addison_scott
Any chance you have video you can share so we can make sure those are fun bruises and not from some guy in a matching color adidas tracksuit and size 15 jordans that your money paid for lol
It's gang related.( I cant say for fact it's gang related for every girl with a crown tattoo) just alot of them.
Just ask them why they got it.
It's gang related.( I cant say for fact it's gang related for every girl with a crown tattoo) just alot of them. Originally Posted by SweetestOne
SweetestOne's Precisely Correct... the "Five Pointed Crown" is a signature Tattoo of the Latin Kings, it's disgusting how Pimps have bastardized this once extremely proud emblem. Please don't perceive me as advocating gangs, however being an ethnic I find myself respecting an organization that models itself after the esteemed Knights Templar. On a more humorous note I'm certain they receive the same treatment in the Joint as imposters with a tattooed tear.
Any chance you have video you can share so we can make sure those are fun bruises and not from some guy in a matching color adidas tracksuit and size 15 jordans that your money paid for lol Originally Posted by BassCat
Absolutely!! Just YouTube Spartan Race lol