Hot young streetwalkers

Looking for hot young streetwalkers. Prefer white or Hispanic. I have traveled all over the country, and yes, you can still find smoking hot girls under 25 who will take 30 bucks for bbfscip. The last few times I drove down Harry Hines were disappointing. Where should I go for hot cheap action?
You're right but unfortunately the quality of providers in Dallas is significantly steps lower than other cities even of much smaller sizes. If you've lived many different places like I have you will not find anything comparable. You can occasionally find the gem you're looking for but it will be much harder and rarer to find here. It's like that at all levels from indie girls to street walkers. The quality and what you get for the price is just much lower than other cities. This is something like the 4th largest metro in the country, the quality we have here does not match that AT ALL
For example even small cities like Providence rhode island I lived for a brief time. What is a 9/10 streetwalker in Dallas would be a 3/10 there
Not just a SW issue , seems like lately providers are Curvy or to thin , been in other cities and yup your correct .just sayin
Well, what areas should I hang out at where poor young women can be found? I look at Craigslist and look at ads for fast food restaurants in crappy neighborhoods that are hiring. Then if a hot chick comes in, she will be by herself. Then I make small talk, and then " offer a financial opportunity".

Can I get streets with block numbers or intersections where I can find hot young women ready to fuck for 30 bucks? I owe the IRS a lot of money and need to save some money somewhere.
Well that was fast...
Just be careful with the really young ones. A sw told me there were some girls TOO YOUNG being used. LE was cracking down on that. I'm guessing that's why it's been hot lately.
The quality of girls in dallas as a whole has gone way down the last year or so, we use to get new hot young spinners all the time and now most have left with no replacement
You and everyone on here is looking for cheap hot girls. It's not like we're keeping it a secret. Jesus dude. Control yourself. The fact that you owe the IRS money is irrelevant. I don't owe money anywhere. I just want to get my dick sucked for cheap. We're all on the same boat dude.
  • BLM69
  • 02-15-2018, 01:32 PM
Cheap and good that is, nobody wants cheap and bad service
OP give Harry Hines another shot when you get a chance. I like Hispanics Too and there was some great talent out as I was hitting up a gas station on my way to CL. Be careful and good luck brah
Harry Hines and what?
Anywhere from royal all the way down y9 northwest
Anywhere from royal all the way down y9 northwest Originally Posted by exsoldier
What this man said. I had exited at Walnut Hill (next exit after Royal)
They also walk down walnut hill towards the walnut inn