SA lady looking for a few regulars

I am posting this info by request of her.

Alright guys I have a lot of info on this girl and she is looking for a few regular guys to see. Please read all the info and make sure you fit what she is looking for. She is very attractive, White, 46yo, 5'2", 120lbs, 32DD (great natural tits, She had breast lift), size 2, blonde hair past shoulders she is normally waxed but has a little bush right now. She has plenty of pictures on her SA profile.

Her menu is bbbj, cfs or bbfs, daty, all positions, cot, cof, msog, fbsm. She does not allow Greek, cim or any weird fetishes. With that being said ymmv ofcourse. She is only willing to see white guys around the ages of 35 to 50 that are well groomed meaning that you manscape, but not a must. You will have to contact her through Seeking Arrangement. You will need to have pictures to share on there. If you want to use protection bring it with you.

She does not drive. If you want her to come to you she will need to be reimbursed for uber. She lives in the midcities area. Her incall is clean and safe area. She is not looking for sugar daddy dates like going out to eat and stuff she wants to fuck and that's it. She will not rush you but don't expect a 3 hrs with out paying for it. She loves to please and if you click with her she is very fun. She gets very wet when excited and might squirt if you know what your doing. She is one of the few girls that can get me off by riding me. Her favorite thing to do is suck a cock and play with her vibrator at same time.

Rates can be negotiated with her. She knows what she's worth and don't low ball her like a sw. If you are expecting less than 250 for an hour don't waste your time. When you message her reference this post and let her know what you are looking for in first message with your ideal rate. Guys she doesn't know all the abbreviations from eccie so don't use them. Lol.

Her screen name on SA is Bunny0409

Please do not message me for more info they will just be ignored. I think I have given more than enough info. Happy Hunting.
Thanks. She looks decent.
No comment
To follow up, I saw this girl. She is the real deal. Great body. She loves sex as much as we do. She is still looking for more company and not just SA members.

Her email is bunnymuah@yahoo.com. She gave me permission to give out the email so she's expecting to hear from you guys. She'll provide pics if requested. NBA policy.

If you do contact her let her know you saw this post on eccie.
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2018, 08:21 AM
At $250hr she needs to join the site and start turning tricks
I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady on Friday. She is a lot of fun and really does like sex. After the fun, we had a nice chat. She has had a very interesting - and somewhat tough life. She was very attentive the whole time we were together.
She is looking for a couple (or few) consistent visitors to help with finances- and to fuck. She really does like that. As stated earlier she does get very wet when you rev her up. She also let me know how turned on she gets when she gives a blowjob. My kinda gal.
She is in a decent area in the Mid Cities and prefers daytime visits.

She responds well to respectful behavior and will reward you for it. Treat her well. I plan to see her again very soon.
She asked me to add a Phone number for you guys. 469-216-4239
Texted the number.......seems to be jerseygirl69
Can you post her SA profile link
No offense, but 46 years old is not "young".
Sorry guys let me double check was tired.
I will figure it out today. I didn't save text. But email is good.
Here is correct number sorry. 4695734486
Proof that WALDT. She looks worn out and pretty rough.