S. Dallas recon

Went to check the yard 2 hours ago. Saw a brunette wsw in a black shirt and light blue jeans walking real fast. Kinda on the taller side. Seems if she was walking away from or avoiding someone. And a thick bsw in a forest green dress shaking her ass and rocking her hips.i would have stopped if it wasnt for all the traffic looking at her. All this went down on Holmes and South.
Ran an errand and went back to scope. Saw the wsw at the bus stop on ervay.
Went to colonial area. Saw 2 LE cars at metropolitan and colonial. Proceeded towards Hatcher. Saw a bsw on bannock. Too thin for me. Crossed Hatcher and saw 2 more bsw. One was thick, caramel in color and the other was one I tried
B4 named Christy. Disapponted in her. Didnt stop kuz Christy kept yelling to grab my attention
wsw in a black shirt was SW Melissa, thick bsw in a forest green grass is Black Rose.... Yea I out trolling last night/early this morning as the fog rolled out! I've reviewed both of them before. Indulged with SW Melissa last week but no review since she's already well known.
Picked up a bbw bsw in November in the same area. She said she was from Alaska and she didn't have a hood accent. Massive boobs that she wore 2 bras. Wanted to do a review but couldnt remember her namw. Does it ring a bell?
Picked up a bbw bsw in November in the same area. She said she was from Alaska and she didn't have a hood accent. Massive boobs that she wore 2 bras. Wanted to do a review but couldnt remember her namw. Does it ring a bell? Originally Posted by Nubby8
not for me, but I would love to have a double-bra wearing Alaskan BSW ring my bell! tell us more Nubby.. about her rate and service.
Took her to the winnway. She left her money on the dresser. Was kind enough to let her know she left it there . She was already out the door when I told her
Black Rose aka LaShundra stole money from me. Her bj is boring and she only bends over. She high most times.
Black Rose aka LaShundra stole money from me. Her bj is boring and she only bends over. She high most times. Originally Posted by darthinvader13
I can see that happening. I haven’t seen here since she took a bird bath in my car 2 summers ago. Back then she was on point, un-skittled and not ruined by the hustle.
FYI, only carry the funds you want to spend and place the rest of your, wallet and valuables deep pin the back pocket of the passenger seat
JS have you ever seen Tiffany... I been trying to find her recently she has been mia
PSA
Some of u guys should really invest in window tint.
Middle aged white guy with glasses who is balding really really sticks out 3 or 4 in the morning driving on Holmes. Especially if ur window is half down.
PSA
Some of u guys should really invest in window tint.
Middle aged white guy with glasses who is balding really really sticks out 3 or 4 in the morning driving on Holmes. Especially if ur window is half down. Originally Posted by Nubby8
problem is there is a legal limit to how much tint your windows can have.. you are giving the Cops ammunition to stop you on Holmes at 3:00 in the morning. same goes for ignoring turn signals, not cumming to complete stops, and more. and God help you if your Insurance is not current.
JS have you ever seen Tiffany... I been trying to find her recently she has been mia Originally Posted by 7aurelius
PM me a description, looks, body type, etc
PSA
Some of u guys should really invest in window tint. Originally Posted by Nubby8
First thing I do every time I buy a new car. I don't know how people drive around with no tint, especially in Texas.
Man.. I ventured out there last night... It was a guy in a silverado with led lights everywhere.. He had the grill bar.. the bar up top.. a bar on the tailgate... trying to pick up pussy he got no love of course.. because he looked like LE or the punisher