Provider: jazmine
Phone: 4699705134
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: coit/635
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: ymmv- nuru/ss/mish ss/surf ss/ cowgirl ss/bbj/dfk/decent back massage
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 200+tip
Hair Color and Length: Auburn - shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a hard body. - broad shoulders, perfect ass and a flat stomach. No kids.
Her lips and smile are perfect. She reminded me of miley cyrus a little bit.
Recommendation: Yes
Any link to provile
I don't think she's on eccie. I rolled the dice on backpage. I did a reverse image search on multiple search engines and the hits were consistent with the same number, name and ad being only in Dallas. The links to the ads are still active and only a week old.
Nice BP find, man.
...why $200.oo tho?
...why $200.oo tho? Originally Posted by terryshed
$200 for full view, nuru and the activities listed.
...why $200.oo tho? Originally Posted by terryshed
$200 seems to be in the ball park for that service IMO
Just a heads up - She is posting again but it's under a new number. The one I listed in the review is the original number. I don't know if it's her or someone posing as her. My spidey sense went off and I'm staying away for now.
Just a heads up - She is posting again but it's under a new number. The one I listed in the review is the original number. I don't know if it's her or someone posing as her. My spidey sense went off and I'm staying away for now. Originally Posted by hangryhip
How much did you tip? Was the tip necessary for certain activities? Or was the price all inclusive and you just tipped more to be nice?