Ninotsugi banned?

Hey, Ninotsugi received a message that she was banned for a year, supposedly for outing me with my real name and profession. She was just trying to defend me and herself when another user, Sexstarved004, claimed my review was fake. I am a real person. I responded and apparently she did too, and said that I was a bass player and listed my p411 I.D. My name is just part of the ID, and music isn't my profession, but a hobby that we have in common.
Wow.... I feel bad for all parties involved.

M.M.
Although Nino has had her misgivings in the past, I too feel like she was unfairly treated this time. I saw her post before it was pulled and don't feel like she was trying to out this gentleman. Like he stated, the details she shared were pretty much public. I can vouch for musicman829 for I have also visited him and can assure you he is a real person.
Thanks for clarifying!

Lea
I would have to disagree.
While her intent was a solid and kind gesture of vouching...we as providers are NOT allowed to open a welcome wagon thread for another.
We were given that chance when we first signed onto eccie.

We are also NOT allowed to openly put a real full p411 ID OR NAME out into the open. It has to be masked in some fashion.

Putting a name, p411 ID (Which consists of personal, real world info to make up the ID #) or what have you in open forum is not something we are allowed to do.

It is outing, even if that wasnt thr intention.

If said client was ok with it, why has he not came forth and put his information on his signature line or his profile?

I see both sides to the story.
I want everyone to know it was fine with her posting the info she did. I do not feel that it really outed my RL info. As for the P411 info, here it is: John 29 F 6754. Hope that clears everything up!
Thank you MM.
It wasn't her place to put the info out there. She could have just given your eccie username the kudos as a perfect client.
It is YOUR place to put your own personal info out on front street.

Now that you justified the means and put it out there as it should have been done, she can be vindicated, now that the action has been justified.
Music, I understand your delima. Don't have a dog in this race, but I really encourage you not to put your p411 ID out in public like that.
Musicman, you stepped up big time and we will be making corrections today.

Lea Madisson and I have been talking for the past week about this, you took care of the Big Issue and once she gets where she is going today, we'll get it all straight.

Everyone, I can't go into details other than this: There was an outing violation but everything that mods and admins do is open for discussion with the entire staff and it's never over just because you can't see what's happening. Having said that, Musicman829 is the Hero of the Day because he spoke up and offered to do what he could to help the situation. And here's the part he had no idea about...he was the only one that could make a difference in this matter. He's a good man.
RL, can he now edit his post and remove part or all of his ID?
He would have to send me a PM to remove it.

He's doing this to help Ninotsugi, it's part of a near week-long talk session on the whole situation.
Ban lifted.
I understand, I'll pm music with with a huge concern...
Yay! She has been vindicated.
Thanks for clarifying!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson

Ms. Lea A Special Thanks To You... to me you are the embodiment of what it means to be a Southern Lady, which is only eclipsed by your beauty

Wow.... I feel bad for all parties involved.

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson

Ms. Melissa You Are E.C.C.I.E.'s Soul... what would the boards be without your Non-Judgmental Perspective, you are more lovely than I believe you're actually aware of

Although Nino has had her misgivings in the past, I too feel like she was unfairly treated this time. I saw her post before it was pulled and don't feel like she was trying to out this gentleman. Like he stated, the details she shared were pretty much public. I can vouch for musicman829 for I have also visited him and can assure you he is a real person. Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
Ms. Angel You Are E.C.C.I.E.'s Guardian... I believe Angels were put on earth to Defend The Righteous, however there is a rumor you behave more like a fallen Angel behind closed doors

I would have to disagree.
We as providers are NOT allowed to open a welcome wagon thread for another.

We were given that chance when we first signed onto eccie.

We are also NOT allowed to openly put a real full p411 ID OR NAME out into the open. It has to be masked in some fashion.

Putting a name, p411 ID (Which consists of personal, real world info to make up the ID #) or what have you in open forum is not something we are allowed to do.

If said client was ok with it, why has he not came forth and put his information on his signature line or his profile? Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
To The Haters; I'm sure you have discovered by now I possess an existence you will never have, to live a Successful - Joyful - Abundant Life is always the sweetest revenge

Yay! She has been vindicated. Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan

Mrs. Morgan... your jealously of me has always impaired good judgment, a Little Two-Faced even for you dear

Hey, Ninotsugi received a message that she was banned for a year, supposedly for outing me with my real name and profession. She was just trying to defend me and herself when another user, Sexstarved004, claimed my review was fake. I am a real person. I responded and apparently she did too, and said that I was a bass player and listed my p411 I.D. My name is just part of the ID, and music isn't my profession, but a hobby that we have in common. Originally Posted by musicman829
Musicman829 MY Knight In Shining Armor; to me you are the embodiment of what it means to be a Southern Gentleman, please do not judge E.C.C.I.E. by the few bad apples we're not all JAYckasses, LOWlifes, and Jaded Jezebels

Finally To My Lovely Ladies... I've arranged for you to photographed by Studio Noir Photography please P.M. me for details, Gentleman please be on the lookout if you've admired these Ladies before you'll lose your minds when he gets through with them