Small Rant

Okay, I'm just going to put this out there for it has happened more than once with me. I'm sure other providers have experienced this as well. Maybe I was raised old school, treat others as you want to be treated mentality. Well, when someone sends me an email or PM and I reply as soon I'm able then said person doesn't even acknowledge my reply, ziltch, zip, nada. This is a pet peeve of mine and it is happening more frequently than not. Oh, and don't get me started on answered replies on text. I know some of Eccie's members view providers as just another number, just another hooker, to treat as you deem fit. Well, for those who don't have a clue(you know who you are)get with the program. We are human beings, just like you, we have feelings and deserve respect not just treated like some fucking number at the tag office, rant over.
This is nothing personal against u.... I am sure ur a nice lady.... BUT

Okay, I'm just going to put this out there for it has happened more than once with me. I'm sure other dicks have experienced this as well. .... I know some of Eccie's providers view dicks as just another $$ or green, just another dick to collect $$. Well, for those who don't have a clue(you know who you are)get with the program. We are human beings, just like you, we have feelings and deserve respect not just treated like some fucking dick, $$, green, rant over.
Ms. Angel:

I've experienced this as well... I was also raised old school and treat others as I wish to be treated, A True Gentleman recognizes that a Professional Lady is replying as soon as she is able. The Hobbyist who does not acknowledge a Professional Ladies reply, within a few days time should be 'Blacklisted'. These are my rules simply for the fact I don't sleep with anyone I don't respect.

Looking forward to your next post,
Ninotsugi
Angel, you are a very special person. I'm sorry there are jerks out there that don't treat you like the lady you are. -- The Pelican Man
When they do that to me I block them. I don't have time for their bs games.
It's rude behavior on their part IMO
I have said this many times. Just because we hobby, doesn't make the providers any less of a lady or the client any less a gentleman. We should always strive to conduct ourselves as such.

In this business communication is key. IMHO if you communicate with a lady and she gives you an answer thank her for her time. Even if the answer wasn't what you hoped it would be. A simple "Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day" message will go a long way.
That's one thing I've always done is respond to PMs. It's hard for me to get off work to go have a little fun, most times it's short notice. I always let the lady know if I can or tell them I'll get back with them if I see I can break free. Dang work gets in the way of alot of fun lol
I have said this many times. Just because we hobby, doesn't make the providers any less of a lady or the client any less a gentleman. We should always strive to conduct ourselves as such.

In this business communication is key. IMHO if you communicate with a lady and she gives you an answer thank her for her time. Even if the answer wasn't what you hoped it would be. A simple "Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day" message will go a long way. Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right

Mr Lickher Right... has proven that Chivalry is not dead, on behalf of all E.C.C.I.E. Ladies we most certainly appreciate you

Mr Lickher Right... has proven that Chivalry is not dead, on behalf of all E.C.C.I.E. Ladies we most certainly appreciate you Originally Posted by Ninotsugi
Thank you for the kind words. I consider myself a knight in armor that has been beat to Hell who just won't quit trying to kill that very small baby dragon (the mom is on my to do list).
I myself treat any provider I see or have contact with, with the utmost respect. Every provider I’ve seen can attest to that, & I’ve had several appointments where all we did is have great convo. Regardless if it’s a business transaction or not. All people have feelings (especially me), & I try to treat others how I want to be treated. All I ask for is straight up honesty & if you’re not interested, then please just say so & I’ll understand. Everyone has the right to discretion.
WOW!! I never expected such a positive response to an otherwise negative post!! Thank you to those who have contributed to this thread. To Nino and Lickher Right and When You Are Ready and Seeking~P and MSfunguy and Capnjack, you guys and gals rock!! Thank you for understanding where I'm coming from.
If I blocked every provider who didn’t respond to a message there wouldn’t be many left to choose from.
There are those on both sides that do not reply to a pm, but then every pm does not require a response or we would be here forever. I may be disappointed in getting a negative reply to a pm; it doesn’t hurt my feelings. It’s much better than not knowing an answer and being able to move on.
From How to Win Friends and Influence People

"We are responsible for how we treat others, not how others treat us."

Take care of your side of the equation and it will all work out.
WOW!! I never expected such a positive response to an otherwise negative post!! Thank you to those who have contributed to this thread. To Nino and Lickher Right and When You Are Ready and Seeking~P and MSfunguy and Capnjack, you guys and gals rock!! Thank you for understanding where I'm coming from. Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
NaughtyAngel:

Sometimes you have to vent and get things off your chest. But I am glad the community used it as an opportunity to educate and edify.

If you ever need someone to listen, PM me, I do that almost as good as I do DATY LOL.