Tupelo is getting lonely

I don't think there have been any verified providers in Tupelo in the last month. Backpage is loaded with suspicious looking ads that aren't worth the risk. Some of you ladies looking for a new spot should check out Tupelo.
Lol I will be back available from the 1st until the 8th luv. I might have a friend or two with me for a couple days. I've been watching BP and yes there are a few on there you need to worry about. Stay safe sweetie.
I'm in the Tupelo, Northern Mississippi area as well as (other cities in that area:IE Memphis etc.) a few times every month. As I travel a lot on a daily, weekly basis. For my rw job obligations.

Though I require notice as I don't ever accommodate same day requests. As I must be able to plan around MY rw work schedule.

I don't think there have been any verified providers in Tupelo in the last month. Backpage is loaded with suspicious looking ads that aren't worth the risk. Some of you ladies looking for a new spot should check out Tupelo. Originally Posted by chris82