What is wrong with the site

Many of the things you click on gets you nothing. Personal menu won't drop down, can't quote multiple members, private tag doesn't work. What is wrong? I was advised to clean my browser. It didn't help.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-12-2023, 08:11 AM
Many of the things you click on gets you nothing. Personal menu won't drop down, can't quote multiple members, private tag doesn't work. What is wrong? I was advised to clean my browser. It didn't help. Originally Posted by NordicJag
i say it's general phuckery, but still better than oh2..
I can't even log out. I just have to exit. I am not having any problems with any other site. Only ECCIE.
  • Uomo
  • 10-12-2023, 11:49 AM
Queue the "tech support knows about it" message then having the thread being closed.
Yes the techs are aware of issues.
Queue the "tech support knows about it" message then having the thread being closed. Originally Posted by Uomo

LOL! (typed because the emojis don’t work either…haha)
LOL! (typed because the emojis don’t work either…haha) Originally Posted by Bowser98
LoL! is correct!
Complaining about tech issues on a free site!
Techs & Mods volunteer their time & are aware of problems just like everyone else.
Search button only goes back to like May. And for some reason when I get a PM I don’t get email notification.
  • Uomo
  • 10-13-2023, 06:26 AM

and I see the avatars are back!

Hope and prayers for the search function
Search button only goes back to like May. And for some reason when I get a PM I don’t get email notification. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Sorry for going off topic here, but aren’t you supposed to keep my name out of your mouth…. thread police you’re the one always saying no ads allowed no ads allowed no ads allowed to all the girls talk about thread please, you’re just an old geezer that is still butt hurt because you never got to see me so call it what it is and leave me the fuck alone! you’re crazy you’re mentally unstable

Back on topic yes I see all the avatars now but I never had problems with loading or searching or even seeing my picks!
Sorry for going off topic here, but aren’t you supposed to keep my name out of your mouth…. thread police you’re the one always saying no ads allowed no ads allowed no ads allowed to all the girls talk about thread please, you’re just an old geezer that is still butt hurt because you never got to see me so call it what it is and leave me the fuck alone! you’re crazy you’re mentally unstable

Back on topic yes I see all the avatars now but I never had problems with loading or searching or even seeing my picks! Originally Posted by Cendell M
He mentioned you in this thread?
He mentioned you in this thread? Originally Posted by Bowser98
No on a review thread of all places this man has harassed me since 2017 saying the most vile things about me and my dead mother and more he’s a disgusting pig that still won’t leave me alone since 2017 that’s cra cra
OK, I admit it.
I broke it.
Was practicing darts and missed.
I need more practice.

In the meantime, everyone play nice.
At least Eccie is accessible without needing a super secret handshake, specific browser, or the winning lotto numbers. Unlike the another site right now where I thought, "OH" it's happening again lol
At least Eccie is accessible without needing a super secret handshake, specific browser, or the winning lotto numbers. Unlike the another site right now where I thought, "OH" it's happening again lol Originally Posted by Swing Hustler
100 percent