Energy Corridor - AMPs

I’m in town for a few weeks and staying off of Katy Hwy by the energy corridor and wanted to see if y’all had any recommendations over here? Don’t really want to dig through reviews since I know Jack shit about Houston areas
T road
Lavender seems to be a hot spot in the area.
I saw lavender on another site but didn’t know if it was a legit massage place �� since back in Dallas we have a chain of Lavender massages but they’re like massage heights
T road? Is that a street or an actual place?
It's the place that dreams are made of.
I’m in town for a few weeks and staying off of Katy Hwy by the energy corridor and wanted to see if y’all had any recommendations over here? Don’t really want to dig through reviews since I know Jack shit about Houston areas Originally Posted by AMPIntern
Do you have a vehicle to drive around in?
T road? Is that a street or an actual place? Originally Posted by AMPIntern
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGnUsl1Azms

(Watching the video again, I think I saw Pepsi in the car with him.)

Yeah I do have a vehicle. So I’m willing to go places just wanted to see if there were any good ones close by
Lavender is “quasi-legit“. Beautiful ladies, limited menu, high quality, high price.
Beautiful, Clean will educated girls, but their favorite word seems to be “more”
Just less than full service experience, for just a little more than the going rate for a full service at most other places
Go north on Hwy 6 to Maple Massage. Ask for Cici r Ami. Both offer the works and Cici offers Greek.
This guy is our guest, he’s from Dallas, I’ve had some of my best experiences in Dallas. Don’t send them to Maple. This guy is our guest, he’s from Dallas, I’ve had some of my best experiences in Dallas. Don’t send them to Maple they’re going to get a 20 minute low quality experience in my opinion.
I found the experience at Lavender to be very nice, the problem is, it’s too expensive. I just can’t afford it very frequently.

Pacific on Wirt, and Thai massage on Blalock, both at Westview, seem to offer the best balance of quality and price, a good value
Check your inbox
Jin spa or kgfe